Getting banged for free?

Lusty

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I dated a hooker once, by which I mean, I wasn't one of her many clients.

A very unenviable position to be in, I can see why so many "boy friends" lose it.

And I too got tired of only getting to see her when she was off the cock. Yes a lovely turn of phrase. :)

Happened to me once back in my Karon (Phuket) days. My regular daytime drinking venue which was owned by a guy I knew and did awesome food from early (breakfast) till late had a girl working behind the bar who lived upstairs in a typical basic room on her own.. I ate breakfast there most days and popped in for a few cold ones in the afternoon.

At times the afternoon turned into evening and a lot of gassbagging, talking shit happened and before I knew it I was ready for bed, and it was just me, the owner and the girl left...

To be honest she was hardly a stunner, actually she was a bit of a hound, but nice enough to talk with and have a good laugh. An (ex?) BG way beyond her prime, told me she was gagging for a shag and when the boss goes home, come upstairs have a bang and fuck off... she didn't care if I trolled the streets looking for a LT afterwards.

Happened once or twice when I was there back in the day... all the other free fucks I DEFINATELY paid for one way or another... worth every penny though!!

I dated a hooker once, by which I mean, I wasn't one of her many clients.

A very unenviable position to be in, I can see why so many "boy friends" lose it.

And I too got tired of only getting to see her when she was off the cock. Yes a lovely turn of phrase. :)

I lived with one for two different periods. She was funny when her Farang boyfriend would come to Thiland to visit her. No pussy for 2-3 weeks. She had to save it for him. When he would leave, she would go back to fucking.

Funny how many punters fall for the whores but never check her living conditions. Her farang would have been surprised to know we were living together.

I remember one free fark I had.

She wanted it really bad up the hershey road. She had some KY stuff called SUPERGLidE she got from another farang.

As I was porking her, something felt wrong. I pulled out and went and took a shower and got out of there.

It turned out the SUPERGLidE was SUPERGLuE.

I think you were channeling Fiery Jack in that post.

Indeed, because water is the catalyst! Well, technically the hydroxyl ions in water, but close enough.

Acetone (most nail polish removers) is a solvent and can unstick yer fingers..

Actually water is not the catalyst ... lack of air is. It is an anaerobic sealant.

This from the inventor's son, Robert Krieble , co-founder of Loctite.

I beg to differ. Loctite thread locker indeed works that way, and is indeed an anaerobic. Cyanoacrylate (aka superglue, or C5 H5 N O2) is not the same thing.

The confusing bit is that Loctite Corp makes cyanoacrylate as a part of its product line, with the anaerobic products too. To most mechanics and engineers, "Loctite" conotates the anaerobic thread locking product and not super glue.

Anyway, [color:purple]"cyanoacrylate is an acrylic resin which rapidly polymerises in the presence of water (specifically hydroxide ions), forming long, strong chains, joining the bonded surfaces together."[/color]

QED

PS -- Krieble did not invent cyanoacrylate. Harry Coover did, for Kodak. In 1942.

Archived