Sign in to follow this  
gobbledonk

Tell me your retirement fantasy

That penny slaps me back when i pinch her. I'd like a compound where i live with a series pools, and tropical gardens. I'd provide village employment with all suitable females attending to chores as they arize. 555

Edited by Guest

That penny slaps me back when i pinch her. I'd like a compound where i live with a series pools, and tropical gardens. I'd provide village employment with all suitable females attending to chores as they arize. 555

What you said, but in Laos :)

Guest lazyphil

somewhere among the andaman karsts (inland slightly-no more than 1 hour from a beach), modest house and a 4x4 truck

http://www.ptwijaya.com/biography.htm

http://www.strangerinparadise.com/

I was crazy about tropical gardens till I moved to Cairns - after a while it all starts to look a bit cliched. Even the 'Balinese Idyll' with the gazebo/daybed doesnt have the attraction it once held - give me a treehouse in the rainforest :)

I retired in 1994 and never stopped working.

One of my inspirations is to get things organized so as to be able to attend as a dealer the world's largest gem and mineral show held once a year. From those sales, I would like to live happily between the USA and Thailand.

Is retirement a a fantasy or a reality?

Mine are simple, I have had the Ferrari and went through that stage, had the big motorbikes and grew out of that, but as it stands now I am a man of basic means.

Being able to meet up with friends and not being financial embarresed to stand a round, hopping onto a flight anywhere in the world to go and see a good Concert or sporting event.

Most important though is my health, there is no point in working your ass off if you cannot enjoy the twighlight years.

Being healthy enough to make the most of my down time is what I look forward to.