US saving the world and going down the tubes!!

lifeline

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Sad to say the bulk of USA manufacturing deals with weapons.

Source? Or did you just make this up too?

Seriously, you dont have to bother. I already know the answer. You made it up... again...!It took ten secounds to look up just to make sure I was right.

Why do you make this stuff up when you know you will 1) look like an idiot and 2) we will call you on it and you will look like an idiot???

I rarely agree with Corinthian but gotta agree here.

Motor Vehicle and food conglomerates I would think as the biggest.

Textiles and petroleum products are the big ones. Tobacco and food up there too. I think weapons are like 11th or 20th.

What kills me is this is like the umpteenth time BKT has just made shit up. I am getting tired of calling him on it but damn, the boy just cant quit lying to us!

<

Our economy is dependent on wars and the sale of weapons.>>

I am probably more against the USA war machine than anyone, but got any links to that?

I think put differently there is plenty of evidence of the enormous spending of the US on war rather than weapons alone.

I think alone the US spends almost as much as the rest of the world put together.

Just don't get sick.

<

Our economy is dependent on wars and the sale of weapons.>>

I am probably more against the USA war machine than anyone' date=' but got any links to that?[/quote']

I think put differently there is plenty of evidence of the enormous spending of the US on war rather than weapons alone.

I think alone the US spends almost as much as the rest of the world put together.

Just don't get sick.

According to Stockholm International Peace Research Institute (SIPRI) Yearbook 2010 the US spends about 43% or world total of military expenditure.

SIPRI from Wiki

But go ahead think whatever you want.

TH

Archived