Let Battle Commence

Mekong

Five days after the event and I am still pinching myself, I fucking beat her, Thai Chinese egotistical bitch who thought her shit did not stink took on me a thick skinned Northern Englander who works in O&G and never admits defeat, shit I get more grief at the coffee machine in the morning than she tried to give me.

First she tried to get me Personna Non Gratia from Thailand, I won that, Next she stated "I get nothing I pay spouse support if I return" OK Next?

She got no spouse support but paid me to keep her ass out of jail, we read many stories of "Named Thais" using their connections to beat the Jurastiction it didn't work for her but I still don't know how I won I must have an innocent face before all the Judges I had to see.

I am looking forward to the next phase of my life.

Kong

PS

KS you can now return this thread to general discussions again now the battle is over!

whatever one might say about this case it really shows that nothing is a given in LOS until proven wrong!

perhaps the outcome couldnt really become any better as the fear of defeat is greater than a final verdict thus Mekong was bluffing for all his worth & won ;)

let that be an inspiration for all & congrats :beer:

Hence the reason I went after her for more than I actually Wanted / Expected, Court fees are 2% of what one is after and if settled outside of court one gets 80% back which is what happened in my scenario.

It's a win win situation, she is happy at negotiating me down to 75% of my initial claim where as I would have been happy with 50% of what I was after, the old trick "How much would you settle for? Double it"

Even though I have withdrawn all charges against her and her family Crown Prosecution are still pursuing a couple of them. First one is "Document Offences", I can tell the world now it's all over, she got her cousin who is a Doctor to issue a Death Certificate in my name and then sold my apartments as a widow, sorry I am still alive, Second offence is Transfer Tax, she reported to Land Registry a sale value of the Apartments at lot less than she sold them for.

So, I have allegedly abandoned her in August 2553, yet she came to see me in Spain October 2553, I have been declared Persona Non Gratia in Thailand and I have been declared dead, nasty piece of work she was, this is the shit I have been through the past 16 months but I am still smiling now even though I must admit the thought of paying a hitman 20K to put a bullet in her head did cross my mind on more than one occasion but I resisted temptation.

The future is bright, away from her money in the bank and now working for the biggest Oil Company in the world as resident engineer in an EPC office in Sri Racha and living in Pattaya during the week, Sweet!

Top Tip, you have 12 Months to petition for divorce or the Thai partner can claim abandonment and take 100%, that's what my ex tried, I petitioned in September 2554 and she claimed I left in August 2553, I had to get a court order for her to produce her passport and Credit Card statements to prove she was in Spain with me October 2553, there were no hotel bills on her CC because she was staying with me,

<< she got her cousin who is a Doctor to issue a Death Certificate in my name and then sold my apartments as a widow >>

Maybe Somchai the hitman couldn't find you. :yikes:

Yep, that was a cool move. Too bad that Mekong did the opposite of playing dead after he learnt of his demise. bang.gif