Obsessed With Pills

khunsanuk

Youtube is such a bastion of compelling science....? Youtube is proof...?

You got to love their disclaimer;

[/size][/font]

American Biotech Labs

If I put that on a paper I would be laughed out of the lab..!

Of course they have a disclaimer...same as Big Pharma...ever read the disclaimer on any meds????

This is the USA, people sue and get millions if they spill hot coffee on their "piss flaps"...

A disclaimer doesn't disprove a thing, only playing the US lawyer/insurance game...

Check your sources for what testing they did on the silver gel that is now FDA approved and in the 1st kitty pack of the US Air Force (and maybe other branches of the US military)...this product came from American Biotech Labs.

If they put it in the 1st aid kit, for the US military, what more proof do you need????

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm following this with interest, I'm sure silver does have various properties that are useful .

I have an underarm roll on that says it contains silver and it works better than any other I've tried.

However any evidence that "homeopathic" levels of anything, are as effective as the original concentrated form, has yet to be presented in my view.

Show me a peer reviewed paper published in Science or similar, then I'll believe.

I'd quite like to see side effects, such as argyria, a condition in which, over time, the skin acquires a blue-grey discolouration.

from the 'argyria link.... One death has been reported in the medical literature which the authors felt was due to silver toxicity. In that case, a 71-year-old man developed status epilepticus after repeated oral ingestion of colloidal silver.[15] The reference dose, published by the United States Environmental Protection Agency in 1991, which recommends the estimated daily exposure which is unlikely to incur an appreciable risk of deleterious effects during a lifetime, is 5 µg/kg/d; meaning 5 microgram of silver per kilogram of weight per person each day – about 1 litre of 10 ppm colloidal silver per month for a 66 kg person.[16]

argyria...blue skin...why?

1. badly produced silver water

2. particle size too big (see #1)

3. extreme massive quantities ingested

Argyria is extremely rare and associated with ingestion of large quantities

of soluble silver compounds or salts.

See my #1

The individual described here is the poster child for argyria because she was given silver salts in very high

concentrations as nose drops when she was a child.

See my #1, 2, 3

It is virtually impossible to acquire argyria from CS preparations on the market today. Mild silver protein is more concentrated and less effective. The best form is electrochemically prepared silver in distilled water. It's quite easy to make your own.

Exactly the way I produce it.

Argyria has been reported in patients who have silver

catheters inserted for prolonged periods.

Why are catheters made from

silver? Because it is a broad spectrum antimicrobial.

See this?

Silver sulfadiazene cream saves hundred of burn victims every year.

Know about this? Need proof?

The FDA knows silver is safe and effective for fighting infection. They only recognize products that are produced by pharmaceutical companies

No one disagrees silver has antibiotic properties, including Corinthian, however no one apart from you I think believes it cures TB, HIV, Malaria, and allows you to walk on water.

Man in Pol Pet, called "TB Bones", couldn't walk 10 meters. Now OK, walking KMs.

Note the video on Youtube, previously posted above.

Sorry, cannot walk on water, unless you know where the stones are!

What's to think about after seeing these cures? Should I deny what I have seen? TB Bones? my father? and many others?

Man in Pol Pet, called "TB Bones", couldn't walk 10 meters. Now OK, walking KMs.

Note the video on Youtube, previously posted above.

Sorry, cannot walk on water, unless you know where the stones are!

What's to think about after seeing these cures? Should I deny what I have seen? TB Bones? my father? and many others?

Man in my village had TB last year, only medication I saw him take was wearing a face-mask - and now he's cured!

Ergo - Face-masks cure TB!

Now the "smart" me says - what else was he taking at night and day?

I have no idea, just saw the face-mask. But I suspect something else.

Every thing else you say has been answered. If it was the miracle cure plenty of people would be using it and it would be documented.

Big Pharma isn't AGAINST it other wise they wouldn't be using it in catheters or band-aids now would they.

So that argument you can't use either.

The only reason is - it doesn't

Back it up with real double blind clinical test.

Then I'll go "hmmmm"

I think there is more to Acupuncture than your Silver to be very blunt. Acupuncture has been around a lot longer, so something must be working.

Silver, we know what it can and can't do. And accept it's limitations and work where it great. Band-aids and topical treatments.

They already use it in band aids!

When they received the patent and the FDA approval, they submitted all the data and tests.

Silver has it place in medicine.

Big Pharma, use it :rotl: :rotl: :rotl: :rotl: :rotl: :rotl: :rotl: not a chance...

Remember, a patient cured is a customer lost!!! that's why they will NEVER cure cancer. The Germans are reported to almost having cured cancer during WWII (read the 4th Reich book, quite interesting).

Besides, how long is a person suppose to live? another topic, but somewhat related. :dunno:

They already use it in band aids!

When they received the patent and the FDA approval, they submitted all the data and tests.

Silver has it place in medicine.

Big Pharma, use it :rotl: :rotl: :rotl: :rotl: :rotl: :rotl: :rotl: not a chance...

Remember, a patient cured is a customer lost!!! that's why they will NEVER cure cancer. The Germans are reported to almost having cured cancer during WWII (read the 4th Reich book, quite interesting).

Besides, how long is a person suppose to live? another topic, but somewhat related. :dunno:

Cav - I was the one who pointed out they use it in Band Aids, Catheters etc, if a patient cured was one lost they wouldn't cure anything, sorry, they do cure plenty of things.

Band Aids by the way is BIG BUSINESS, it is big pharma,

Many cancer's are prevented now by screening and regular check up and known points in time, men, your 50, have the doctor stick his hand up your arse!

That's BIG BUSINESS,

I have friends / family who have been cured of their cancer through chemo/radiation - one friend was surprised the drug he takes was quite cheap, as it's been around a long time it's still the best for his "thing" and it's not expensive.

So they do get "Cured", they don't get "it" again.

Sigh

Go get a silver foil fedora, it's this seasons fashion item. You can't even see when people are in agreement with you on some items!

No wonder people walk away!

Many cancer's are prevented now by screening and regular check up and known points in time, men, your 50, have the doctor stick his hand up your arse!

duhhh..... a hand up your arse ...? I'll pass on that fisting experience..... :closemouth:

today its a small ultrasound probe, measures the volume, weight and detects anomalies.

no more fingering....or fisting !

BB

Archived