Coss

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Sadly this will fail, you need to change it too

I am monk BuBi from the German Buddhist Temple Association I shall explain, and I have to hand over in person 20 Million Euro's

You need bait to catch this slippery fish

On occasion of my next visit to the kingdom in March I shall capture his holyness Dhammachayo with utmost ease , the plan is this :

Due to natural lack of hair I shall only need to buy an orange monk robe at Chatuchak market , ring the bell at Dhammakaya Temple and ask for my friend Dhammachayo . I am monk BuBi from the German Buddhist Temple Association I shall explain . As soon as he appears I take the handcuffs and there we are . I shall be genereously rewarded by the government and spend the rest of my life as inactive post at the beach .

Bubi you are right! and I know this because I saw him in a Bamboo grove at Wat Maha That in Ayutthaya. I took a photo. Note the amusement at the polices' efforts, the high value sunglasses and the expensive lippy.

Abbot-Phra-Dhammachayo.jpeg

Should board member see this revered abbot, elsewhere, I encourage you to post a photo and details of his whereabouts.

We need a photo of you pointing at the vacant space under the bed and another of you, with several other people, pointing at the interior of the room that houses your water storage tank.

This is in order to ensure that we are seen to be meeting the high standards of policing that Thailand is well known for.

​A caption could well be provided along the lines of "No Abbot here, or there, we seek him here, we seek him there, we seek the Abbot, everywhere!"