OraQuick HIV Test Kits

short-time

I think its great that at least some people show responsible and do the HIV test now and then.

i know many people who think what they dont know they dont die off kind of attitude and thats more stupid in my eyes,

dont know how relaible the do it yourself kits are but i guess its better then not taking a test at all.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yeah, the moderator must be asleep at the wheel.

I don't think a BG would have as much as an extreme reaction as the general public. They know the risks of the job and likely have coworkers or family members who have/had it. Whatever the initial shock may be, finding it out early would improve their outlook in the long term rather than waiting until their health fails or even death to find out.

WE NEVER SLEEP! :: But we can't mod outside of our own forums. Mod did interceded, poster replied, and has not spoken since. Trust me, I have had a very close eye here. Realize also this forum has only one mod. Sometimes a mod can't check in, but every so often, but the rest always monitor throughout the board.

HT

keith doug,

Lose the attitude. You have broken very basic board flaming rules in this thread, which I suggest you read (board rules), before posting any further. What may be a joke to you, may not be to others.

HT - Moderator

WE NEVER SLEEP! :: But we can't mod outside of our own forums. Mod did interceded, poster replied, and has not spoken since. Trust me, I have had a very close eye here. Realize also this forum has only one mod. Sometimes a mod can't check in, but every so often, but the rest always monitor throughout the board.

HT,

I didn't blame the mod of this Health forum. There is only one mod., that's right. Whoever did expect a flaming in this forum? Quite unusual, isn't it? ::

The question was a guy had a self testing hiv ..tool.. if i disagree with this i dont think it is braking rules at all,,, if everyone agreed about every subject it would be so boaring..I rpeat for tests like this its best to go to clinic.. i dont think that is bad what i said .. its a fact as far as i am concerned.. (then thats just my opinion)

Archived