OraQuick HIV Test Kits

short-time

>>>the personne who wrote this is a total pathetic idiot..if the so called hiv self tester was psoitive the girl who the personne suggested use it could go totally mad !!thats why a doctor would give counselling.. .i rest my case just tosay there are total nutters around who make me vomit!!...<<<<

Staying out of 'health' will not help you. Post flames like this ANYWHERE on this board will get you kicked off. Fellow poster is not "a total pathetic idiot", nor a "total nutters around who make me vomit!". Your language here is totaly out of line. What part of the "board rules" do you not understand? Up to you, but I would suggest posting an apology, if you want to remain a part of this community.

HT - Moderator

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A doctor is not going to be much help when you are up against a terminal disease.. family; friends would be much better source of comfort. What would you expect the doctor to do that anyone else could do? Cure the disease??? Maybe offer her the famous compasionate bedside manner of the caring doctors? BAAAA.

Do you think that the guy was acting irresposibly by educating the bar girl in AIDS prevention? Do you think he was stupid for trying to protect himself with the limited amount that the test would. Do you think??

offcourse you can disagree with anyone you like on the board. but no need to say that someone is an idiot or rather to point out and say that the person who wrote this is.......

but to disagree well thats up to everyone if they want to agree or not with someones posts.

Your comments are uncalled for, ST is trying to be responsible here. I am sure that if ST tested a girl who was shown positive he would take her to hospital for advice.

I was thinking about getting some of these myself but as the window period for testing + is still several weeks they could mislead into you thinking a girl was - when she is + . Of some use, but more for oneself after three months than for an instant girl check-peter

Archived