About time I start sending her money?????

MaiLuk

Hi,

I am warning every reader here that I will sound absolutely negative.

The way you described her, is the type of woman every Thai will stare at, do you really think they stare because they think she is beautiful? It is a type of woman that many people would not touch with a 10 ft. pole, even in a desert island!!

However, money is yours and I hope you have an unlimited supply. Go for it the Thai economy needs your support, thanks.

Jasmine ::

• Replies 151
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says jasmine:

Hi,

I am warning every reader here that I will sound absolutely negative.

The way you described her, is the type of woman every Thai will stare at, do you really think they stare because they think she is beautiful? It is a type of woman that many people would not touch with a 10 ft. pole, even in a desert island!!

However, money is yours and I hope you have an unlimited supply. Go for it the Thai economy needs your support, thanks.

Jasmine ::

Nothing wrong or negative with your statement. Your opinion touches on a certain type of reality.

I would add that someone's trash is someone's treasure and vice versa. As long as the poster is happy with his relationship with his lady then screw Thai or Farang society.

Hi,

[color:"red"] I would add that someone's trash is someone's treasure and vice versa. As long as the poster is happy with his relationship with his lady then screw Thai or Farang society.[/color]

True, however, too bad that we do depend on certain aspects of the society. I have been one of the most radical persons, however, there are things that I do not offend unless I have to.

Cheers! ::

If you are attracted to bad girls, look back on your life, been married before? always to the wrong woman? havent been able to hold a relationship because you chose the bad girl who was too wild or didnt give a shit?

I?ve been with a bad woman or two, the one I married was no good and I?m divorced now for ten years. But all the others were very good woman. One relationship with a good woman lasted three years, and another for two, they wanted to marry, and they would have made great wives. I got bored and ended it. This boredom thing is a real problem for me, maybe a defect in my character. Maybe most of us who visit the scene have some type of defect, why are we journeying into a place like NanaPlaza? Think for a minute what Nanaplaza is.

To how many members of your extended family or colleagues would you admit that your dodging whatever your role in life is, just so you can experience that paroxysm of feeling while looking up at your BGs bouncing eyes? Why are we spending our money and some of us putting our hearts on the line in a place like that? Its not even real, is it? Why aren?t we at home with our wives or a good farang woman like the rest of the regular gents? I know the BGs wonder why, some think we are stupid to do what we do. I think the only answer is that there is something wrong with the whole bunch of us.

BTW, these questions are not directed at you, I think you know I?m mumbling to myself.

I?m just glad there is this board to post on, we can all look at each other and say: Nothing wrong with us, its all the other fools who can't figure the score.

And we?re right. :D

If so, get a reality check and keep away from bad girls here, they can be incredibly dangerous.

Some unlucky bastards end up with a life long heroin addiction. Do I need to tell you what mine is? Does no good to tell an addict to quit. :banghead:

If you deny money:

b. You will be effectively making it clear to her that you don't care whether or not she has to work as a prostitute - or at least not enough to dip into your wallet.

Its also possible that by not sending money, I would be making it clear to her that I?m not as stupid as she thinks. I want to think what you think, but I have this caustic cynicism that is imbedded in my psyche like a dagger. The damned dagger keeps saying ?sucker?. ::

I usually try not to give a dam what people think, but I do care what this girl thinks. It goes back to that analogy I made about wanting to ?win?. If she thinks I?m stupid, she wins, and I am stupid.

Carlton68

But really, if she's the girl for you then you'd be together, either in farangland or LOS and you don't need to send money.

Good point, and difficult to respond to. Well, you're saying if she were the girl for me, I would have her with me now.

Bringing this girl from the scene to farangland would be like trapping a wild tiger in the jungle, bringing it home and locking it (and me) in my house expecting it to be happy in its new home. What would happen when darkness falls?

"I usually try not to give a dam what people think, but I do care what this girl thinks. It goes back to that analogy I made about wanting to ?win?. If she thinks I?m stupid, she wins, and I am stupid."

-------------------------------------------------------------

More than 1 way of winning.

Having her eat from the palm of your hand is the ultimate WIN.

ALL:

Great advice from everyone, JJ you are right, I had a good idea of the direction I wanted to go before I posted. But I've re-evaluated several times over because so many posters have deciphered my situation in ways I had not thought of.

I plan on responding to some more of the previous posts, see if I can get some clarification on my situation

Quick update. I called Jarunee hoping to feel her out a little, in the end she is the only one who can determine the outcome of this. My call woke her at 1:45pm BKK time. After a minute, she said in a low voice "I have customer." I said no problem(of course). Because I don't, right?

She said she got very drunk, I can ask her sister. Her sister is there? I tell her to put her sister on. Seems that my call also woke her sister and TWO farang. I try to find out if the two of them (the sisters) did anything together, sister says they sleep together but not together.

I tell Jarunee to call me I want to to talk with her. OK.

Well now I have something to think about before I go to sleep. :sleeping:

Archived