Copying posts from Nana Plaza board

racha

Yes, I agree with KS's answer.

I know some guys enjoy writing something and then giving it maximum exposure by posting it everywhere. I don't.

I prefer to write for a particular site or forum and that site or forum only.

As stated, what can you do if someone wants to copy and post it elsewhere, even under his own name? Nothing really.

But, even though I receive less feedback on the paysite, I still prefer writing there.

Besides, KS pays me several million baht or thereabouts per story. :)

[color:"blue"]I always thought that copyrights had to be applied for and registered in the same way as patents? [/color]

It has actually never been a requirement in most parts of the world and, more importantly, it has never been a requirement by the Berne Convention for the Protection of Literary and Artistic Works which is the very foundation for this right. The U.S. was an exception for many years but they have changed their laws to finally conform to various international conventions.

So, K.S. and Sarisin are right.

Want to know more?

FAQ on Copyright -- by World Intellectual Property Organization

I got accused of stealing once on another board.

A guy complained to the admin and got my id revoked. Trouble was, I had copied it from myself !

I had just used different ids on the two boards. I suspect that the guy was just trying to make trouble as we had a running battle about everything for about 6mths.

I dont remember seeing any posts from here anywhere else. As someone else has mentioned, the trouble can be if the info is all factual, many different people can post on the same topic so it all sounds familiar.

As someone else has mentioned, the trouble can be if the info is all factual, many different people can post on the same topic so it all sounds familiar.

Hi Ultras67,

That is correct, but how are the chances if every word, every misplaced comma and misspellings are all the same? ::

I think most people will be able to recognize their own writings. I know I will due to the above.

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Hi!

I dont remember seeing any posts from here anywhere else.

I had one of my posts copied frome here by a nanapong moderator once and posted on their board. Because of this I found particular pathetic when one of them whined like a 10 year old boy with a serious mental problem when one of his posts was copied to here.

regards

ALHOLK

Alholk:

Why don't we leave water under the bridge where it is. The incident I believe you are referring too did get blown out of proportion but it wasn't totally without merit.

Additionally, he's not around anymore and it ain't fun firing shots at someone who ain't gonna fire back or even read this :)

<<burp>>

Archived