Ladydrinks? Yea or Nay?

Sarisin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Excellent subject.

"However, I have never seen him buy a ladydrink in all the bars we have visited."

Could be he is on a very tight budget, and cannot afford too many LDs. I've run up some quick 2000-4000 baht bar bills in less than an hour at a single bar. But I have more fun doing this than I can compile in a year in the USA.

"I have seen some of them show up with ZERO baht and the only money they end up with that night for food and transportation is their ladydrink commission."

Are the ladies paid their LD commission nightly, or only at the end of each month when they receive their salaries?

"Are you a big spender when you go into a bar when it comes to buying drinks for others?"

I usually buy a LD if I am interested in the lady who sits with me. Often, I have just quietly slip them a 100 baht tip if they spent some time with me and were friendly.

I know they get more money with a 100 baht tip rather than a LD commission, but I also think about the drink quotas they must meet each month, and the risk of them losing their jobs if they do not meet their quotas.

When I am with other punters who buy a round of drinks, I always offer to pitch in, or pick up the next round.

i buy the drinks for my friends and usually end up buying for their friends.

i don't mind buying the drinks,but normally back off if the girl is too aggressive.

but i normally stick to my regular bars where i have a couple of favourites in each.

find the others do not bother me as i am with my 'GF's'

I know for a fact that at least in one bar in SC the preferred LD is tequila & the BG's score on it bigtime.

Sounds like Toy Bar. :grinyes:

I'm pretty much an automatic LD or bottle buyer under any circumstances when I'm in a bar alone. When I'm with resident friends, they seem to take care of all this (and get most of the attention too).

I suppose if I were trying to scrape by on a local salary I'd have a different take.

My policy is exactly the same as yours Sarisin. In my home bar in SC I usually drop a grand's worth of LD's when I go but I am rewarded with big hugs and lots of recognition every time I turn up. Also, the girls know that if I buy them a drink they must let me feel their bums for a few minutes, all part of the fun.

When I was in After School last trip there was one guy surrounded by almost every girl in the bar........his deal was that they would get a drink if he could kiss their tits or check out ther pubic regions. The girls were lining up to allow him kiss their tits and quite a few allowed him to pull their knickers down and check out their hair or lack of..... I was sitting beside him and had a great view. I know this is a diddling bar but my point is that the girls should be made aware that they should give something back for the drink.

Also on my last trip Eyebee and I went to Shark bar where a slightly drunken dancer with no clothes on was pushing her nudity in all it's beauty right into the faces of all the lucky guys on the stools at the stage. Eventually I took out a 100 baht note to see what she would do. She danced above me and slid down with her legs on either side of my head and her open pussy centimeters from my tongue so I carefully placed the note in her pussy ensuring my fingers enjoyed the moment and she got the 100 baht and closed her legs around it as she pulled back from me . I nearly came on the stool!!!! She came back a number of times after that and then came and sat with me. She must have said thanks ten times but for me it was worth it.

Had she been sober would it have happened ....probably not!

My policy is if you buy LD's u have a lot more fun.

Uniformguy

"Boy the girls would love to see us both come in the bar at the same time..."

LaoHuLi,

If it's communal "coming" in a bar you're looking for, Star of Light's your best bet ;) . You can shoot your load all over the carpet while you sip your beer and chat to fellow spurting punters about football if you like. (They've got a rancid mop behind the bar. :o )

j ::

Ditto that Sarisin.

On my 3 previous trips to LOS I was much more

flamboyant, and enjoyed comanding the attention of more than one lady at a time.

Now on a long stay it's not within my means to play that hard. So I will usually just keep one lady very happy and possibly one for mamasan.

I really do feel sorry for girls whose time and attention is consumed by a punter for considerable periods of time, under the pretenses of a barfine

(the guy discusses barfining to keep the interest of the girl) only to have him walk off without so much as a LD.

I have always been in favor of buying LD?s everywhere I go. It?s part of the bar system. Without LD?s the bars would die of their fun and women. If you don?t want to buy LD?s then you should go to bar without BG?s!

However, I found Soi33 rather testing my resolve on this issue with 180B soft drink LD's and the like. Perhaps I have found my limit?

Cheers

Archived