Good Thai Girls asking for money?

walletss

" . He should be more pissed at himself for fooling himself about the situation. Instead he blames the chick for "sugarcoating" the situation. "

I am prepared to admit I should have been a better judge of circumstances. Next time I won't be so gullible.

Where is the personal accountability on his part? Instead of doing the right thing he reacts like a petulant child by punishing her.

The situation is now resolved. I paid her off.

I shouldn't have let my ego get in the way. There was no intention on my behalf to cheat her.

BTW- we still don't know if the chick is a legitimate frelancer or that Wallet simply assumed she was because she requested TAXI and FOOD money. "

I am still not sure what she was. I never went to her place of work. Maybe she was lying about her job as a hairdresser.

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

" Some years ago I met a girl, in a place where you could meet both freelancers and regulars"

Thats the bit that got me confused. After 16 trips to Thailand I shoud be better at picking which is which.

"Don't know if it is the same with your hairdresser, but give her a chance. Hairdresser is a lousy job even here in farangland. Just pays enough not to die. "

Well I saw her one more time since the original post and just paid her and said byebye. Have to admit I was a bit of a fool and just leave it at that.

" . I am sorry to say but she has lost face big because of your "tight wallet!"

I can understand you thinking I was being tight but that was not the reason I denied her . She has now been paid and I have someting chalked up to experience. I should have been more aware of the reality.

" I assume you did not because you all of a sudden went from a dating situation of getting the girl on the first night (a score) to the "fish in the barrel" PFP scene. Did you feel a letdown or disappointed that she asked you for money? A blow to one's ego?

"

Yes. I felt tricked. One can only admit they were naive and learn from experience.

" What is your problem? If anyone did any sugarcoating it sure was you. You told her straight up front that all you wanted was to fuck her and leave, right?

"

I didn't say her to that i wanted to fuck her and leave. I didn't fuck her on the first night only on the second date. Thats why I thought she was a regular girl

Says walletss:

I didn't say her to that i wanted to fuck her and leave. I didn't fuck her on the first night only on the second date. Thats why I thought she was a regular girl

LOL, now that is funny!

99% of regular girls, good girls, whatever you want to call them, wouldnt sleep with you on the second date. Probably not the third or fourth either. I'm not saying it never happens, but its highly unlikely. Live and learn my friend!

Says walletss:

I can understand you thinking I was being tight but that was not the reason I denied her . She has now been paid and I have someting chalked up to experience. I should have been more aware of the reality.

Good to hear you made amends to the young lady

:applause:

Hi,

[color:"red"] it's sad if it's come that far in LOS that we need to calculate down to small money whether one can afford to date or not, but I guess it's a fact of life unless we meet the rich birds & all the stuff that comes with that!

[/color]

Very sad indeed. Just as my earlier post said, being in some situation, a pair of shoes like one of the posts said was an an appreiated gifts. I was in the situation that being a student, I was lucky to get 3 full meals a day. Had several friends whose mothers cooked and sent the food out for me, that mean. those days that I could save some money for food that I could get a magazine.

I think you, gentlemen need to take on what may be right that the women are not prostitutes but in a dire need for little extra and just because ones go to bed with you do not mean that they are prostitutes.

By the way, I never got myself to ask for any money from my dates, however, the issue was communicated before hands.

Jasmine

[color:"red"] HBB what in the world do you find so sad about this story? The fact that Wallet fooled himself into thinking he had free sex based on mutual attraction and got indignant because he felt like he was fooled by the young lady? Your killing me with that sappy rationale. [/color]

Jjsushi,

Posters on this board have often described the 'hardening' of a girl working in a bar; they meet the sweet, innocent thing, fresh off the bus from Issan as she starts working as a bargirl. Then they see her a year or two later; she has a mercenary look in her eye, dresses provocatively, wears heavy makeup, etc.

Well, perhaps what is happening here to the male customer is an equivalent process. A man who is relatively unexperienced dealing in prostitution still may feel that a woman who shares physical affection with him does so out of love. Then he is presented with the bill for same; he feels anger, and becomes a little more jaded, cynical and 'hardened'.

Damn me for being overly sentimental if you must, but I can't help but feel a bit sad when this happens.

Anyway, you have enlightened Wallet, which is to your credit, but you could have done it with a bit more compassion.

Harlequin

Daddydog:

I don't think she was asking for payment. Asking for a small amount of change for a taxi and some food isn't the same thing as asking him for payment.

Glad to see u r back.

before reading this thread, if a girl i had sex with in pattaya asked me for money for food and taxi, i would have assumed she was a FLer. Only because some girls will not come right out and say "pay me for boom boom last night". i would have assumed she was asking me to pay her for sex. i would not give her money only for food and taxi, i would pay her whatever i normally would pay a FLer (substantially more than taxi and food money).

As jas and others have pointed out, non-FLers might ask for money. so i will be more careful about my assumptions since i have no experience with dating non-FLers :(

Although in this case she may have been a FLer.

I feel that to treat someone so poorly as to think they are a hooker because she asked for so little is really screwed up.

I agree with this in principle, but i cannot blame wallet for making this assumption. He met her in the infamous pattaya AND had sex with her AND she asked for money. Everyone says "she asked for so little". As ib13 said "no offence but many BG's/freelancers ask for 'taxi money' in the morning even they mean money for sex." this is true IME.

I think she was asking for alot more than taxi money. If it were me i would have paid alot more.

After asking for so little from him she must have felt like real dirt at his reaction.

whether she was asking for a little or alot, I agree the girl felt like dirt which is why everyone got on to wallet. He straightened it out in the end. ::

Archived