Good Thai Girls asking for money?

walletss

Walletss,

I wasn't there and can't claim to know the situation better than you. But a small story I experienced.

Some years ago I met a girl, in a place where you could meet both freelancers and regulars. So I wasn't sure about which kind of girl she is. Story she told me she's going to school for being a nurse and have to leave at eight in the morning. And really, next morning that time she is ready to leave and asks me for money for the taxi and promised to be back in the evening. Still not knowing what kind of girl she is I gave her enough for two rides to school and back, but nowhere enough to pay a freelancer. I got a big smile, a hug, a kiss and off she went. This going on for three days. I pick up the bills, I give her taxi money, buy a swimsuit as she doesn't have one and we had three great nights and one day (remember, school for her in daytime). Well fourth day she asks me if I can buy her a pair of shoes as she needs them and doesn't have money. And I think 'here we go sweet dreams of a regular girl and in comes the freelancer'. But I agreed, we went out to a mall/market and went looking. And there was it where I made the big mistake, I was getting angry and didn't realize that instead of some 100 buck high heels or boots or platform shoes she went for some more practical ones for small 15 bucks. 'This one good, I like and can take in school', I remember her words. That night we had an argument and next morning I asked her not to come back. No cries, not tears, no ' I lubb you to mutt', later called me to change my mind, but did what I told her and stayed away.

Now looking back and knowing much more about the girls there, the people, the way they think and feel, I think different of the situation. I missinterpreted what she did, she was not a whore but a girl out for some fun. I did her unjust and in case I ever see her again I'd have to apologize big time. I still have the picture we made later that day. She posing in her new shoes, happy as a kid with a new toy.

Don't know if it is the same with your hairdresser, but give her a chance. Hairdresser is a lousy job even here in farangland. Just pays enough not to die.

Carlton

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Your joking right? You shagged her 2x, she requested no money from you as payment and now your pissed because you didn't want to wait around for her sister and all she asked you for was for money for food and a taxi. She requested money for food and taxi dude not a friggin 5 baht gold chain.

Seriously what are you pissed about? Did you have expectations of her being a a potential girlfriend that was a GTG, yet you somehow charmed her into sleeping with you because your a lady killer? Were your hopes dashed?

Now, that she may be a freelancer your upset because you feel lied to, betrayed or dissapointed? Seriously what are you so pissed about that you couldn't give the chick money for food and a taxi?

You really can't be that pissed because you plan on seeing her again. Did you even bother to ask her if she was a freelancer before you walked away indignant?

IMO your reaction and resulting action was just plain low class.

JJshshi,

You are being too harsh. It is entirely possible that a less experienced and cynical man would have assumed the woman was not a prostitute. Wallet was unsure in this situation so he asked for advice on this board. No need to bust his chops over it.

If anything, this story makes me feel a bit sad. This kind of thing happens often enough, and pretty soon a man can't enjoy physical intimacy with a lady without thinking how much it is going to cost him.

Harlequin

no offence but many BG's/freelancers ask for 'taxi money' in the morning even they mean money for sex. especially the shy ones I assume. taxi money is then a bit more than the taxi costs out to don muang :eek:

still I agree that wallets may be a damn cheap charlie by not even offering REAL taxi money i.e. in the 100bt range...

cheers!

good point there.

and harlekin too.

it's sad if it's come that far in LOS that we need to calculate down to small money whether one can afford to date or not, but I guess it's a fact of life unless we meet the rich birds & all the stuff that comes with that!

oh also the myth (on this board in particular) that BG & GTG's can be differentiated by who sleeps with you on the first night is just so last century IMO! :eek:

enjoy! :D

sounds more innocent confusion than anything else, and more to the point, if you?d waited for the sister to turn up you might have had a double freebie. on the other hand she had put out already so it wouldn?t have hurt too much to refuel her, they like to eat and it's quite cheap, a lot different from expecting something for free before the fact like farang girls.

regards

3d

Says walletss:

Ok I will give her some money tonight but I am still a bit pissed off that she asked. If she wants to freelance she should be more upfront about it and not sugarcoat it. At least I won't feel guilty when I cut the friendship tonight.

Yep, better stick to freelancers asking for THB 1000 st.

Hi ib13

oh also the myth (on this board in particular) that BG & GTG's can be differentiated by who sleeps with you on the first night is just so last century IMO

Well, I`d say that would very much depend on what part of Thailand we were talking about. There is whole world outside of bkk. Thailand is still a society where the majority of the population comes from a rural background.

In the Mubaans there sure is no Hanky Panky on the first nor second nor.... dates.

Cheers

Hua Nguu

Says harlequinbkk:

JJshshi,

You are being too harsh. It is entirely possible that a less experienced and cynical man would have assumed the woman was not a prostitute. Wallet was unsure in this situation so he asked for advice on this board. No need to bust his chops over it.

If anything, this story makes me feel a bit sad. This kind of thing happens often enough, and pretty soon a man can't enjoy physical intimacy with a lady without thinking how much it is going to cost him.

Harlequin

Were you playing a violin as you wrote this? I believe my eyes are tearing up! :rolleyes:

Archived