Good Thai Girls asking for money?

walletss

• Replies 107
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I have to agree with JJsushi comments. IMO, money for food and taxi is something you would normally expect to pay for a Thai date. Consider it practical dating expenses. Don't be pissed off about it. The fact she didn't say it was "for last night" or more bluntly "for sex" gives you some leeway on how to handle it. Besides, the small amount of money for her two requests would NEVER be of equal value in Farangland. If you still haven't seen her for the last time give her some slack.

you felt aggrieved she asked for money to pay for a little food and a taxi?.

as others have said,that is the actions of a cheap charlie.

i always give the girl the bt for the taxi wether it is S/T,L/T and even when i have had a bad time.

and if they want to eat,again no problem.

i do not know much about Bangkok or Pattaya,Phuket is where i go for my good times.

but if i take 1 or 2 ladies, i will pay for the taxi and food if they want.

after all,only around 50bt per lady.

2 ladies 100bt,the price of a drink in a bar in Phuket.

Why is it that everyone thinks that a good thai girl dont have sex the first or second night?

like in many countries all over the world Thailand is changing and so is the youth, remember the old days in your country when you dated a girl and had to wait for it. todays youth teenagers well they changed their attitude and girls like boys are looking for one night stands. and i think thai youth are influenced on the western lifestyle very much so it can possible be shes a good thai girl with a regualar job but with very open attitude towards sex.

so if looking for good thai girls well what you gonna do run around and find virgins? good luck

i want to ask you wallet one thing. if she was a prostiute and asked you for money for food and taxu would you have given it to her?

cheers

>She wanted me to meet her sister today but I got sick of waiting round and wanted some space for myself so I just left her in the shopping centre to wait for her sister.

So when I said bye to her she asked me if I could give her some money for her and her sister to for a taxi and food.

I refused her request. The way I see it is that if she has a good job then she can manage on her own resources.

Firstly, the title of your thread should have been "Non-BG asking for money".

Had you waited for her sister, the three of you would have ordered some food and that was going to be on you anyway. And you would't have let them walk back to their home.

My support to what JJsushi posted.

Hi,

Pretty fast in having sex, wasn't it?

Having said that, I don't think asking money is beyond this person. And many so-called non-prostitutes do need money, especially if ones go out of the ordinary routines.

Allow me to share my experience. I dated when I spent over a year in Thammasart, one particular favorite was an American pilot. Being a student with very limited income, I could not afford a taxi fare just to go to meet him in a particular place, forget about coming home by myself at night and spent on a taxi!!! My budget was for three 5 Baht meals a day plus 6 Baht for bus fares, period. And I communicated my financial hardship when I felt that I wanted to date him. Of course, there was no asking for other help.

There is always another side of the coin, just wanted to point out. For a woman who slept with you twice, you would not even pay for taxi and a meal or two? ::

Cheers!

Says walletss:

" Give her some money little for you a lot to her"

Ok I will give her some money tonight but I am still a bit pissed off that she asked. If she wants to freelance she should be more upfront about it and not sugarcoat it. At least I won't feel guilty when I cut the friendship tonight.

What is your problem? If anyone did any sugarcoating it sure was you. You told her straight up front that all you wanted was to fuck her and leave, right?

Some times I wish the board allowed some serious flaming. I really feel the urge for taking out the big flamegun right now....

Paillote

Archived