Advice on relationship

AF16

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>I read some of it and frankly much of it is disgusting. This is not my world. <<<

>>>It might be the truth but I don?t really want to know all this. <<<

but you are going to get yourself involved big time into that world which is not yours and you don't want to know about. face it, that is her world and you better smarten yourself up VERY fast if you don't want to be taken through the cleaners. and with that i don't just mean money, i talk everything, especially your believe in humanity, trust, hope, all that you write about now.

from what i have seen of your posts here you appear to be a nice and incredibly naiv person. you risk losing all that, and you risk becoming exactly the same cynic you wrote about. those cynics generally did not start as cynics, bad experiences made them cynics.

do what you think you have to do, but ready yourself for the consequences. your world is going to be turned upside down, and everything you have ever believed in is going to be put to test. are you ready for that?

Flyonzewall, I know now. Not only in the intellectual way, where I guess I have known for a long time, but also emotionally.

There is not going to be any us, she has different goals, and I?m not her answer.

Despite this I want to be her friend and I want to visit her in Thailand as a friend, but don?t know if it is wise. If I?m able to keep the hope from creeping up again. I also would like to know how things go with her. I?d like to hear that she ends up fine one day, and find what she dreams of in her life.

I will send her this SMS in a couple of hours.

xxxx, I think yesterday you tell me that you want to continue working with customers, and you will never live with me. I?m sad, but it?s your choice. I want to talk to you about being friends for a visit to Thailand. No boyfriend. You call me today, and we close things off? Thanks for being honest.

As an aside, how do you guys manage to live in the BG Thailand? How can you see so many sad stories and continue visiting BG?s? This is women who once dreamed of something completely different, and even if it?s their ?choice? to enter the BG scène, albeit a choice of necessity for many, how can you take advantage of them without breaking something inside of your self.

>>>...without breaking something inside of your self.<<<

as you can see from the many posts yourself, there are a lot of very cynical people around, a lot of people who you could consider as damaged goods, as damaged as the girls, a lot of addicts to this scene.

and as well, you have lots of people here who decided not to 'visit bargirls' anymore, but still go out and have a beer in the bars. people who are in stable relationships. even some thai women do frequent that board here.

what can i tell you, life is a lot more complicated here than you can imagine.

>>>...but don?t know if it is wise<<<

the question you have to ask yourself is, if you are ready for what experiences you might make by doing that move. there will be pleasurable ones, there will be very unpleasant ones. you definately are going to learn a lot, but do you want to learn these things.

if you are rather happy and content with the life you have in your home, my advice would be to keep on living that life and not do anything that might put that life you chose in risk.

Says flyonzewall:

>>>...but don?t know if it is wise<<<

the question you have to ask yourself is, if you are ready for what experiences you might make by doing that move. there will be pleasurable ones, there will be very unpleasant ones. you definately are going to learn a lot, but do you want to learn these things.

if you are rather happy and content with the life you have in your home, my advice would be to keep on living that life and not do anything that might put that life you chose in risk.

Yes I was happy with my life. As an Anime toddler I have been a bit captivated by the Asian look, and when meeting this girl in Norway I made a move. I have never been to Thailand, and never seriously contemplated finding a native Thai girl.

Reading this BB, it seems like it?s hard to do no matter where you try, in bars, in the Thai society or in matchmaking sites. There are a lot of cultural difficulties to overcome. Anyway I don?t feel like meeting girls right now anyway.

I stick to Norway I think.

I also think I will pass on going to Thailand to visit the girl as a friend. It would never work. I still have feelings for her, even if I know the truth, and it would only feel uncomfortable for me. I?d feel bad all the time.

It just takes some time to work through what the mind tells you so that your feelings catch up.

Thanks.

"Despite this I want to be her friend and I want to visit her in Thailand as a friend, but don?t know if it is wise. If I?m able to keep the hope from creeping up again. I also would like to know how things go with her. I?d like to hear that she ends up fine one day, and find what she dreams of in her life."

The question you have to ask yourself is if you manage to keep it on a friends basis? And what pains might you get from this if you see that she goes downhill? And what can you do in such a situation? Do you even have enough influence on her to be of any long term help (more than short time money relieve)?

There is a thin line between trying to help a person and getting dragged down yourself. You better have your limits and objectives sorted out and clear before you involve yourself.

If your only reason for going to Thailand is to see her, you have already gone for something more than "friend" option. If you have other reasons its different...

Cheers!

I finally read that thread today :)

I admit there are similarities, but the difference is that I?m now through with Thailand and through with the belief I could have a relationship with this girl.

Even if I should be foolish enough to drop everything by her calling me, she will not. She has said it clearly that she wants me to find a ?good? lady. Apparently she felt so sorry for me that she would not go through with relieving me from my money.

She is a good girl in that sense. She has a good heart, and why should she feel bad about taking money from people that exploit her for sexual favors. She is not a bad girl.

Archived