Advice on relationship

AF16

Says check_bin_krap:

The question you have to ask yourself is if you manage to keep it on a friends basis? And what pains might you get from this if you see that she goes downhill? And what can you do in such a situation? Do you even have enough influence on her to be of any long term help (more than short time money relieve)?

There is a thin line between trying to help a person and getting dragged down yourself. You better have your limits and objectives sorted out and clear before you involve yourself.

If your only reason for going to Thailand is to see her, you have already gone for something more than "friend" option. If you have other reasons its different...

Cheers!

Good advice.

I can not help her because she does not consider it to be help. She in a way wants/have chosen her life, even if she does not like it. She prefers it to what I think would make her happy. Whether she is wrong or not does not matter.

All I can do is to hope that things work out for her.

It blows, but things are like they are.

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Redbaron:

That deafening noise is alarm bells ringing, please make them stop.
:(

I think Redbaron has put it very well in a few words. It will be very difficult for you to see the wood for the trees right now but this is a con and the sooner you face up to it the better.

Sorry I don't mean to be rude or abrupt about this but better that than nothing. :(

Thaipan

Mister AF ,

my second and last post on this and just for the very vague possibility you are serious :

"she wanted to work in Norway to raise the money for her friend's lawyer " etc etc .

Man, the lawyer for the boy would have cost in the region of probably 20000 Bht , so just releasing her money for the ticket would have helped the poor fellow. No need to sail to Norway any more and so sad to be a prostitute now. Who believes this crap.

Stil amazed how much attention the Akkar stories received here ; his posts were full of details where you could see they were pure phantasy.

Over and out.

Bbill

Says check_bin_krap:

"Despite this I want to be her friend and I want to visit her in Thailand as a friend, but don?t know if it is wise. If I?m able to keep the hope from creeping up again. I also would like to know how things go with her. I?d like to hear that she ends up fine one day, and find what she dreams of in her life."

The question you have to ask yourself is if you manage to keep it on a friends basis? And what pains might you get from this if you see that she goes downhill? And what can you do in such a situation? Do you even have enough influence on her to be of any long term help (more than short time money relieve)?

There is a thin line between trying to help a person and getting dragged down yourself. You better have your limits and objectives sorted out and clear before you involve yourself.

If your only reason for going to Thailand is to see her, you have already gone for something more than "friend" option. If you have other reasons its different...

Cheers!

Nice words NTG said to tel you Jai Dee man.

You say that she is working now for 3 months as a prostitude in Norway, then going back to Thailand far a few weeks, and then comming back to Norway ---to work there again as a prostitude? Sounds to me as a long time working intention!

Usually, when a foreign girl wants to work for a longer time as a prostitude in Europe, the pimps manage some kind of marrage for them with somebody whom she never knew before, who gets about 3000 US-Dollars for that, and who plays a totaly passive role in this game. So the pimps can be sure that her "husband" doesnt come to the idea to take her out of this red light business. These incognito husbands are for the pimps the garantee that she will continue working there as a prostitude.

What did she say? she didnt want you mary yet because she doesnt speak good english now! I never heard such an excuse like that.

Take care, my friend!

>>>As an Anime toddler I have been a bit captivated by the Asian look,<<<

dream and reality...

but if you like the look, i guess there are more than a few asian girls living in europe now without the baggage and problems a relationship with a prostitute brings.

>>>this thread is exactly the same as the previous Akkar bullshit ,forget it.<<<

yeah, akkhar, he was a bit,... hmmm,.... slow...

i think there is a bit of a difference here. giving the benefit of doubt, i think the guy here is just a normal bloke who never wasted much thought on thailand, or prostitutes and is just caught up in a situation beyond his level of experience.

don't forget, most people in europe are not really exposed to what we take as granted here.

a year ago i had to deal with such a situation in real life when a sister of a bloke like this asked me for help to find her missing brother in thailand, who fell for a girl.

after initial difficulties he learned his lesson himself and made it back, and fortunately it did him hardly any damage, and helped him growing up, but he was hard work for a while.

Archived