Lying Farang

Khun_Kong

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Jasmine, every time one use an example to ?illustrate? something, it?s easy to pick it apart due to the differences in nature. There is not one ? simile ??, you could tell that I could not pick apart. (if that was my goal)

It requires that one tries to see what the other person tries to say, in order to get a different perspective. I know humans are not cars Jasmine.

What I try to say is that while every situation ?could? contain a few examples that turns out good, it does not mean its right. I tried one horrible example and one mundane one, but maybe I should just stick to the basics.

I?m aware that people are complicated, and if you noticed I have only talked about likelihoods, because I don?t use absolutes when it comes to humans. I do believe that there are some traits that are very common amongst human beings and used right it could be useful to think about. Used wrongly it becomes prejudice.

But if you think that sex for money is neutral

--------------------

I have no idea what you mean by that, but if there is one thing that is not neutral, is how a guy meets a "working" girl in LOS. Actually, that's what makes us talk for years about the subject and related topics. If people were meeting for the exact same reasons on each side, it could be neutral, but even then, I have a hard time putting the adjective "neutral" when it comes to any encounter with the opposite sex, and I am glad that there is just nothing neutral about chicks. "Loaded" (with whatever) would be more like it. IMO

But if you think that sex for money is neutral

--------------------

I have no idea what you mean by that

Sorry, my mistake. I meant moraly neutral, neither moraly bad nor moraly good.

Best regards

Naiv, how are you going to stay away from the scene (is it an addiction for you yet?) and at the same time your strategies in trying to meet non-BGs?

Hi Cardinalblue,

no, I don't think that I am addicted allready. But because I know that I fall always in the same trap (I cannnot seperate sex from emotions :o) I will just avoid the bar scene.

Concerning my strategies for meeting non-BGs:

In the long term I will learn thai. And I will try to find a job in SE-asia. In the short term I don't have any special strategy. I will just travel around with open eyes. I don't know how the chances to find a non-BG during holidays are but I have time ::

Best regards

[color:"red"] have tried to "hustle" me in the sense of seeking renumeration[/color]

Their exists no 'hustle' in Thailand, except for the people who 'hustle' themselves. I would suggest that anyone who thinks that they have been 'hustled' by a BG should visit the beautiful island of Jamaica. There you will find a handful of people working in concert, scheming you 24/7 for as long as you are there. If you are a weak person do not go.

Super hot chicks, by the way.

In addition it I thought it important to address the term:

'scheming succubus'

We all know what scheming is. A Succubus is an female spirit, demon, whatever that visits men in their sleep and robs them of their 'power'. When they awaken they are shells of what they once were.

I try to 'NEVER' lie to BG's. Sometimes they do not get the whole truth though. But we all tell lies, all of us, human nature dictates. There is not one self-righteous son of a bitch on this board who can truthfully say that he/she is not going to tell a lie this week. One cannot judge one lie as better or worse than another as dishonesty affects the recipient of the lie to varying degrees depending on their situation. Every farang is a lying farang. Every thai girl is a lying thai girl.

Everybody is a liar, even me. No judgement just FACT!!!!!!

There is not one self-righteous son of a bitch on this board who can truthfully say that he/she is not going to tell a lie this week.

I have no reason to lie so often ::

Best regards

I agree cardinalblue, it is hard for them to keep it simple with so many other of life's pressures on knocking on their door. Keep in mind, I said keeping bullshit to a minimum is my best policy and there's a time and place for it when you do have to lie.

True, it is Thai Style to say what they want to hear but that also depends on the individual. I guess some BGs want to hear the farang's version of a Thai Style lie to acknowledge it's a one time or short time sanuk venture. Easier for her to keep her emotions out of it. On the other hand, I've come across BGs, FLs, that want the truth. Some do it because they want to hear something new or original to break up the routine. Others want the truth because they are becoming emotionally interested or they already are emotionally invested. They don't want to get too emotionally invested with someone that is leaving for good or will be back for the next annual holiday so they will confront some farangs like me. Some of these ladies are very good at making personality assessments within a matter of a few hours (if you're around them that long) and feel comfortable with confronting you for the truth. I had no problem telling her the truth. My point is that knowing when to lie and not to lie depends on your gut feeling with each individual. Sometimes you just know when to tell the truth.

Recently, this happened to me with an exceptional BG. We are both emtionally interested/invested now and she wants to know if I'll follow through because she doesn't want to stop working the scene only to come back with a broken heart. I told her I do care about her and I meant it. Still, we both have our reservations. She doesn't believe me 100 percent and the same goes for me due to her occupational skills of telling me what I want to hear. In fact, she even said it was okay for me to butterfly while away because she knows my heart is hers. I told her I was leaving for the USA, be back in about 3 months and I would call her while away. She freaked out with giggles and excitement when I did actually call her. After saying "hello," I couldn't get a word in for the first minute! That feels a lot longer when trying to speak to someone overseas. Where this will lead for her and me, well, I don't know. She told me she prepares herself for the lies and broken promises because its part of her job. By the sound of her voice, the body and facial expressions, I believe she has failed to prepare herself in the past. She's been hurt. For me, its all about logistics of relocation and of course, finances. Lying is not an issue. Later, it might be a long explanation if things don't work out. However, I will not be lying to her and I will not lead her on if I reach the point of " this will not work out." For my efforts, I believe we'll still be friends for a long time. If it does work out I'll be a happy camper living in some upcountry village on a semi permanent basis. I can be quite lazy in looking for an exceptional woman to share some life with. When I actually find one that is smart, pleasant, attractive, great in bed, and most importantly loves me too much, I want to keep her! No need for me to keep trolling!

I hope I didn't digress too much. Did I explain myself a little bit better- nit noi?

Their exists no 'hustle' in Thailand, except for the people who 'hustle' themselves.

----------------------------------------------

Nota:

the line "...have tried to "hustle" me in the sense of seeking renumeration...." you use in this reply to one of my posts is not mine.

Archived