Lying Farang

Khun_Kong

Says AF16:

Well if one pay for their services, contributing to their ills, maybe one should think about it? After all one care about more than what is a ?benefit to you?, don?t one? Perhaps even, caring about how others are doing could be beneficial?

What exactly is your point? I don't see how you can make an association about the length of time it takes for a person to be come "dishonest" to caring about a person. There is no connection whatsoever.

Are you suggesting that in order for me to care about a prostitute I have to ponder the length of time she spent in the business before she became a dishonest person(making the assumption she is dishonest of course)?

First I do not assume a prostitute is dishonest , therefore there is no reason for me to think about when she became dishonest.

Second, if she is dishonest then that may be a trait that she acquired before entering into the profession of prostitution.

Third when I care for someone I tend to address their needs not contemplate the timing of "WHEN" they picked up certain traits. The pertinent question that I would consider would be "WHY" they picked up certain traits.

I think your grasping at straws here and attempting to make a point but your using the wrong evidence to support your point. In your haste to make a point you are basically creating an association that prostitutes are dishonest, which I do not tend to believe. I will attribute your error to fact that you may not have followed all of my posts in this thread and you did not fully comprehend the statement of mine that you quoted.

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe if you tried to look at the bigger picture instead of defining you way into a small niche you can defend, you could see that it does not matter ?when? she gets dishonest (as you call it). The important fact is that a customer is contributing in hurting another person, perhaps to the extent of them being emotionally scared and / or becoming dishonest. To say that if I do it the first year I?m scoot free, it just is not the way it works. The customers the first year is as guilty as those in the third and fourth year.

This is not an argumentative exercise.

Says AF16:

Maybe if you tried to look at the bigger picture instead of defining you way into a small niche you can defend, you could see that it does not matter ?when? she gets dishonest (as you call it). The important fact is that a customer is contributing in hurting another person, perhaps to the extent of them being emotionally scared and / or becoming dishonest. To say that if I do it the first year I?m scoot free, it just is not the way it works. The customers the first year is as guilty as those in the third and fourth year.

Re-read the posts and then come talk to me when you are capable of having an intelligent "discussion", instead of inarticulate supposition on your part. Your way out in left field with your comments about my post. Realize that and move on to greener pastures where you can graze.

This is not an argumentative exercise.

Oh no? Demonstrate it to me by setting the example.

Guest lazyphil

<<Oh no? Demonstrate it to me by setting the example>>

to slauaghter lambs the ....are words popping to my mind :D :D

Sushiman, you say ...

[color:"red"] You make a statement that prostitution as a profession is corrupting, I disagree with that as I have stated and explained before. [/color]

But when I ask you if you think prostitutes are less honest 2 or 3 years into their career vs. when they stated out, you reply ...

[color:"red"]I honestly can not give you an answer because I do not dwell on such questions [/color]

So, if you don't dwell on this matter, how do you come to the conclusion that prostitution is not corrupting? Did you get some kind of divine inspiration?

It's interesting to see the extend to which you will go to defend these bargirls. You contradict yourself, like in the example I provided above, and make ad hominen attacks, like accusing you opponent of being a "weasel", when they point out these flaws.

Again, I am not saying prostitutes are all evil, but when they "bullshit farangs", as you say, I hold them as morally accountable for their actions, just like anyone else who practices deception. You, on the the other hand, let them off the hook by saying you "personally can't blame them". What is the reason for this bias?

Harlequin

"But when I ask you if you think prostitutes are less honest 2 or 3 years into their career vs. when they stated out, you reply ..."

Its interesting seeing you 2 guys having a go again, do you mind me butting in?

My take is that many do become more dishonest towards their clients. It doesn't meant that they become more dishonest in general. They meet people who they lose respect for, because of their actions. Imagine how many drunks? How many who treat them like shit? there is a limit for trust towards clients when you have been beaten up and abused some times! Even, lets get back when you can..

Added to this comes whatever addictions they get, from doing a job which leaves them with mentally deep scars. And people who linger around them, trying to leech of this hooker who they have no respect for at all.

Of course the longer time *many* spend in this environment the harder they become. Not all.

And it does not mean those who are dishonest in the scene, takes it with them outside.

Cheers!

changed most to many

Says harlequinbkk:

Sushiman, you say ...

[color:"red"] You make a statement that prostitution as a profession is corrupting, I disagree with that as I have stated and explained before.
[/color]

But when I ask you if you think prostitutes are less honest 2 or 3 years into their career vs. when they stated out, you reply ...

[color:"red"]I honestly can not give you an answer because I do not dwell on such questions
[/color]

So, if you don't dwell on this matter, how do you come to the conclusion that prostitution is not corrupting? Did you get some kind of divine inspiration?

HBB,

Please don't even make that type of ridiculous argument and leap at logic because you are embarrasing yourself. Your first statement has to deal with a profession possibly being the basis of corrupting an individual and the second has do deal with dwelling on the issue does a girl become dishonest within a certain timeframe of entering a profession.

In order to give any validation to the second statement of yours regarding time and dishonesty, I would have to believe or assume as you do that a girl who enters prostitution will become a dishonest individual. Which would then be validate your ridiculous inference that all women who enter into prostitution after X number of months or years will become dishonest prostitutes. Now you may want to believe that but I don't.

Your logic just doesn't add up to the argument you are trying to make between the 2 completely different concepts of "prostitution being corupting" and "at what point in time does a prostitute become dishonest".

Admit it HBB the profession itself is not fundamentally corrupting as with any profession in this world. The corrupting influences are the intentions of those involved individuals and the agents in which they use to corrupt or choose to be corrupted by. Sounds to me that you are still weaseling.

BTW- the name is JJsushi not Sushiman. I will happily see if that name is available and request the use of the ID from KS if you want to correctly address me in that manner. :grinyes:

[color:"red"] Please don't even make that type of ridiculous argument and leap at logic because you are embarrasing yourself. Your first statement has to deal with a profession possibly being the basis of corrupting an individual and the second has do deal with dwelling on the issue does a girl become dishonest within a certain timeframe of entering a profession.

In order to give any validation to the second statement of yours regarding time and dishonesty, I would have to believe or assume as you do that a girl who enters prostitution will become a dishonest individual. Which would then be validate your ridiculous inference that all women who enter into prostitution after X number of months or years will become dishonest prostitutes. Now you may want to believe that but I don't. [/color]

Sushiman,

- The 2 statement you refer to were yours, not mine :). In them, you are clearly contradicting yourself. Most people are embarassed when they are caught doing this :o. Are you?

- You keep trying to portray my point of view as an absolute, black and white position on prostitution. Once again, this is not accurate, as I have made very clear. Can you not make you case without constantly decending to use this tactic?

- You should not complain about others taking liberities with your name when you do the same thing yourself, Chai Mai Krup?

Harlequin

Archived