Long Gun Scam?

Old Hippie

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

It is not always easy for girls, particularly if they are new to the business, to have sex with strangers.

---------------------------------------------

Always nice to be sensitive. If OH really likes her, he could talk about this with her again, she'll understand his point, and she may very well perform this time (I would not expect sparks though). Eventually, she will have to, or just go back to the farm. turning tricks is not for everyone.

PS: you are probably right that 500 BF does not buy the trick but the company. Since in LOS, you never pay before, but after.

Sorry but I disagree. It's the "principle" of scamming a customer and getting away with it, and not the 30 Baht I should think.

----------------------------

Since you are high on principles in LOS, you should be glad that the girl in room 101 did not wake up and find your friend in r.102. she may have raised a lot of hell...just for the principle! ::

As one destined to continuously relearn from the same mistakes, your posting reminded me of what

I had learned in my early years going to Pat-Pong.

And how I had learned to shun popular go-go girls in favor of small unpopular venues and beer-bars.

I think you have a strong point with the popularity of a bar being the source of an unending suply of suckers for girls who would operate this way.

I am thinking maybe it's time I learned from the more experienced board members and tried my first free lancer.

Says sinsin2:

As a drinker I usually end up bottom feeding.

Soi 13 at 6am or Marine 2 in Pattaya...good hunting ground

for alcholic,junkie and crazy hardened whores.

But over 6 years I have barfined 5 ladies from LG,

I was just ok,the other 4 were easily among the worst I have come across,constant lying,scamming,jep etc.

Because the bar is always busy,I think that is the

culture among the ladies........I am open to correction on this.

no, the majority of the girls are there because they are too lazy too greedy and want never-ending sanuk, period!

-------------------------------------

And have a child and no hubbie (or one too lazy, too greedy, wanting never-ending lao khao sanook)..... Field experience? Really?

If a girl is not "raring" to go with me she more often than not is left to find some one else who does not really care about "chemistry".

----------------------------------------

only way to go, and be both sexually and emotionally (small e, that is) happy. If you stay long enough, nothing wrong with going back alone to the hotel (hell, you are still in Thailand, and isn't that great!?), as you will meet "her", no doubt, in no time, another day, and possibly just in front or inside your hotel. Furthermore, even with closing times, nights are still long. taking a no-chemistry may prevent you to meet the right one a bit later. Now, that's experience ::!

Hi!

my favourite is when girl gets in room lies on bed then falls asleep!! and expects money haaaa!!

This happened to me once with a Marine disco FL. I found out to late that she was a heavy smoker (not tobacco). In the room she stripped and passed out on the bed. In the morning she wanted to be payed and when I refused she said "I was laying on my back, you could have fucked me as much as you wanted". :grinyes::grinyes::banghead::cussing:

Hi!

And some people vote BKK over Pattaya!!!!

Yes, that has amazed me too. This could neve happen in Pattaya where all girls are honest. In fact mpst of them neve ask for money and are happy if given a small tip. :neener::grinyes::neener:

regards

ALHOLK

Archived