Long Gun Scam?

Old Hippie

Maybe it was a scam.

But maybe it wasn't.

Maybe the girl was new, had not had sex many times, and did not feel comfortable.

Whilst I understand your frustration, I think you should try to be understanding.

It is not always easy for girls, particularly if they are new to the business, to have sex with strangers.

1. 500Bt is not a tremendous amount of money to 'lose'.

2. I don't think that paying a bar-fine is ever a guarantee of sexual services. You are paying the bar to release the girl from her work, and are effectively buying the time with the girl. This does not mean you are guaranteed a fulfilling sexual encounter. This is the risk one takes. I know a number of men, myself included who have bar-fined a girl who is fun, for a trip to the cinema, a meal, or just for company.

3. Part of the attraction of Bangkok for me has always been that the girls do not always have a 100% 'professional' attitude. One gains from this in that the girls are often friendly, fun, and sometimes even act as temporary girlfriends. I have had girls who before leaving in the morning cleaned my apartment or even cooked me breakfast. The downside is that the 'quality' of the sexual services is not totally reliable. I recommend that next time you spend some time with the girl, maybe have something to eat, watch TV, and you will find that these girls have so much more to offer than simply sex. And inhibitions are far more likely to be broken down if you don't simply throw the girl out after her first objections.

4. I don't know what the attitude of the mamasan will be. However, you can be sure that if she does refund your money, it will be deducted from the girl's salary. You could also get her in trouble. Whilst a girl who steals or (as once happened to me) jumps on a motorbike and disappears, or proves to be underage, should indeed be reported to the mamasan, I can't help feeling sorry for a girl who possibly is still new and uncomfortable with sex having her salary docked, being reprimanded, or at very worst (though admittedly unlikely), sacked.

In my experience, many of the new girls in bars are there because of real poverty in the family and out of real desparation. They deserve our respect and consideration.

ranma

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Umm interesting. many years a go I barfined a girl from a bar in pattaya. When she got to my room all of a sudden me mai sabai me take medicine me not boom boom. Outside well in the bar she was all over me and very lively. In the room she completely switched off, as if I had brought back a body from the local hospital morgue and pretending to be sick. Kicked her out. The next day walked past her bar, I got the usual threats, you die in Thailaaand blah blah blah and was given the finger. Where is the f&^%$ service in los?

Last week I took a chick to short time room in some hotel agreed on a price and that we would be doing several rounds instead on the usual 1 round only. Anyway, Ding Ding Ding the second round was about to begin and says well no I changed my mind. F%^&* that I thought I paid her half the promised amount and walked out. Terrible service again and she did not keep her and of the bargain!

My mate checked into the playboy room 101 with a bg, 10 minutes lates gr gr gr she's asleep. My mate leaves her there and walks out and goes for another one from a bar nearby takes her out and checks in the playboy again rm 102. This time "bingo" a true performer according to him. Was the first girl still asleep in the room? Only Buddha knows...

I am always surprised how seriously people take what are, after all, fairly minor scams. OK - if you are taken for many thousand baht you should take it seriously, but recently there was a post from somebody complaining about possible overcharging of 30 baht!

Khwai

Sorry but I disagree. It's the "principle" of scamming a customer and getting away with it, and not the 30 Baht I should think.

Hate to think I may have to cross Long Gun off my list...

[color:"blue"]

I don't understand how you can pass the "scam" to the Bar? While I sympathize with you, the fault lies with the girl and not the bar, IMHO.

And, I agree with Ranma500 that barfine does not automatically mean "sex" (or to generalize, even a satisfied customer) from the bar's perspective. I believe you have every right to report incident this to the bar, but would not expect any restitution.

I may be wacko, but, IMHO, it wouldn't be fun if all the girls were "stunners" with great sexual appetite all night long GUARANTEED.

[/color]

Says ranma500:

In my experience, many of the new girls in bars are there because of real poverty in the family and out of real desparation. They deserve our respect and consideration.

ranma

1. yes, the girls deserve our respect and consideration!

2. no, the majority of the girls are there because they are too lazy too greedy and want never-ending sanuk, period!

I used to work in the North-East for (@#%^& and I know from many years of field experience that the majority are school drop outs, and lazy girls who look down on women sweeping the roads down, or women working the fields or in markets. They feel they're superior. It's the bar's responsibility to train their employees/girls in sevice and not just take the 500 Baht off the customer with a smile and walk off!!! :onfire:

maisanuk!

MAISNAUK:

"t's the "principle" of scamming a customer and getting away with it, and not the 30 Baht I should think."

I think principle is a lost concept in los, replaced by face.

they bg ( and imho s.e. asians in general) gain face when they get the best of us.

Says maisanuk:

Says ranma500:

2. no, the majority of the girls are there because they are too lazy too greedy and want never-ending sanuk, period!

maisanuk!

I have to disagree with this statement.

after 20 trips of sanuk without the "mai" maybe I always fall on an other type of girl??? No laziness, rarely greed and they had other things in mind than just sanuk.

I try to remember the bad experiences, I recal 2 of them, still an excellent performance on the bg's side (out of +-100 bg's).

Sorry guys. - don't agree. ::

I think the girls are scamming and because of soft/big hearted sympathetic people - who let them get away with it, then the trick will be tried again.

It is certainly not the way I would like to spend what might be my last night in town for a year. And I definately have a lot of respect for a bar that would refund the barfine in such circumstances. And if the refund is deducted from the girl --GOOD!

I would much prefer the girl to say no thank you in the bar rather than on the bed...... :onfire:

As a drinker I usually end up bottom feeding.

Soi 13 at 6am or Marine 2 in Pattaya...good hunting ground

for alcholic,junkie and crazy hardened whores.

But over 6 years I have barfined 5 ladies from LG,

I was just ok,the other 4 were easily among the worst I have come across,constant lying,scamming,jep etc.

Because the bar is always busy,I think that is the

culture among the ladies........I am open to correction on this.

I haven't barfined in LG in almost 3 years, but my last 5 there were problems as well. 1 went total starfish in the ST hotel (gave her 500B), 2 asked for 2000B ST after the deed was done (both got 1000B) and 2 that I took for a doubleheader backed out while we were in a disco on Rathcada (got nothing). I suppose in the last instance I could have/should have tried to get my barfine (s) back, but I just chalked it up to experience and went to plan B. 4 of the 5 were 'star' showgirls, so that could explain it.

Ranger

Archived