Long Gun Scam?

Old Hippie

I agree with Jacko. I have slowly but surely been leaning toward freelancers who by and large give up the goods and we both exit the hotel happy. I think these gogo girls are getting away with this because they are encountering an extremely naive or forgiving punter these days. Also I have never seem to have an occurence with this because I go through a lot to get a feel of genuine attraction. If a girl is not "raring" to go with me she more often than not is left to find some one else who does not really care about "chemistry".

Oneye

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I really dont understand what the attraction of long gun is, I find it an incredibly cold and boring bar, the show is old the first time you see it (over 4 yrs ago) and the way they jam u into the pews just to get punters in is fukin crazy. There are infinitely better bars around.. ::

Jazz:

I do agree that the fault lies with the girl and not the bar. But these girls work in NEP/Soi Cowboy/Pat Pong etc... and they get hired on to go out with customers for sex. Granted not every customer expects or wants any type of sexual relations from the girls. I'd say the major majority of punters do expect sex and this is why we visit the go-go's and beer bars. Yes Old Hippie or any other person should report it to the bar when a girl doesn't have sex with the customer. I am pretty sure if that bar has a few girls who are not performing, then atleast the mamasan can straighten out the girl or fire her. There are also too many variable as to why maybee the girl doesn't want to have sex with the customer. I am sure there are some valid reasons also, but they are there to go with customer and have sex. If they don't like working in the bar scene, they are free to pursue another occupation. Now I don't want to think this situation pertains to the low end brothel discussion going on right now either.

ZMAN Z28

Not specifically replying to Hippie but just my general observations about Long Gun.

Firstly I have never BF anyone from there but have been in and out of the bar as frequently as I im Cowboy (which is probably once or twice a week). certainly would not say I am on talking terms with any of the girls.

My friend however is and is often given free drinks by the owner whom he has known a long time. he reckons that the owner (Thai lady) runs a very tight ship. Regularly disciplines her girls in various ways that would not considered or tolerated in a farnag owned bar. However the irony is that the girls respect her and in most scenarios stay the course and take the discipline.

I have no personal expereince as I say, but I would suggest that if you feel annoyed at what you have expereinced, just go up to the bar at the back - the owner is invariably there on the right hand side and have a quiet chat with her. I guess she knows her formula for success and would be interested to know if any of her girls are scamming in any way. Then just leave it to her to deal with it. Might be isolated expereince but I suspect she will deal with it in a manner whereby the girl does not repeat it with someone else.

Cheers

Thal,

Says maisanuk:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Says ranma500:

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. no, the majority of the girls are there because they are too lazy too greedy and want never-ending sanuk, period!

maisanuk!

rama500 never stated this it's a quote from maisanuk.

Poped in last night, and a few girls told me the girl in question was new, and had only gone with 2 other farangs. I didn't see her last week, so this may be true. I did see her with another customer, and I said to her, "mai jep?" she just sort of hid her face. She could have been scaming, etc but who knows. I did mention it to one of the mamasans, nothing formal. She did say the girl was new, but no offer to return bar fine. She seems quite popular this girl, so no doubt she will either pick up the trade and get with the program or she will rack up complaints! In any event, Long Gun is a decent bar, but I have heard a lot of complaints about the girls, so will pull from other venues. I agree with the poster who said he was leaning towards freelancers more and more, this seems to be my trend as well, less hassle and lower cost.

To clarify a point, I didn't pay this girl anything, so I think she may have gotten the point. The girl I shorted 100bht was a girl I got off Soi 5-7 bar area she was with a few Long Gun girls, but doesn't work there. She had agreed to 1000bht s/t and then said she wanted 1500. I told her I only had 900bht, if she can change the price after the fact, so can I!

I forgot my own rule of insisting BG turns off her mobile on entering the taxi.

--------------------------------

Good rule! This annoyance only happened to me once, but there are a lot of pillows in my room, and the phone ended up under a lot of them. It was this or the door, still a compromise as she did not turn it off! Talk about arousing foreplay!!!! ::

I had a similar situation the other night in the egyptian-themed bar in SC

--------------------------------

I think this is a recurring behaviour, and many guys do accept it, so it's important that you guys complain. A job is a job!

And some people vote BKK over Pattaya!!!! :: :p ::

Archived