Long Gun Scam?

Old Hippie

instead of paying you back the 500 baht BF, the mamasan will ask for a Yep fee of 500-1000 baht (depending on the inspection of the evil-doer).

so stay away!

by the way; when a BG tells me "yep" i usually suggest to try pratoo lang!!! this calms them usually down! :cover:

• Replies 110
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says keith doug:

The best is still midnite bar NO IFFS NO BUTTS!!

Hi kd,

If you want my opinion I think Shark is much better than Midnite, but I had better give the reasons.

If you take the quality of the girls, it is higher - but Midnite is probably raunchier.

If you take the standard of decor, Shark is better, but Midnite gives you the feel of being in a sleazy 1930's Parisian brothel.

If you are concerned about prices, Shark has a happy hour until 8.30, but I must admit I am not sure of the position at Midnite.

If I get the chance, I will visit Midnite again soon, but I am sure my views will not change.

Khwai

Says Old Hippie:

<snipped>

I paid the bar fine at 1:30 against my better judgement. We get back to the room shower and er ah..."get started" and all of a sudden she says "Jep, khun yai" No, I'm not to big at all, what's the problem? she keeps saying "jep" and I finally ask her if she is able or not. She says no,

Hey, I've got that "yai yai" crap before a few times. I mean, it's only as around as a tomato sauce can but it *is* long as hell. So, what's the prob? I just say "mai mee ban ha...khun mee bahk yai" That has gotten the deed done. As for the "runners", had one actually come over to me the next night as soon as she got off stage. Sat down with a big smile. I just said "mai roojak" and she took off like I just kicked her fanny. She needed it. The bar fine quota sounds about right, as it is toward the end of the month. Just gotta go with the chemistry instead of just looks. Still a roll of the dice.

I still have not gone to see the Mamasan yet, I think they open around 5p.m. or so? On my recon last night, looking for an alternate after posting, I ran into 2 girls from Long Gun, Both refused to go, but set me up with their friend, who agreed on 1000short time. She was so wide and lose, you could drive a truck through it! and guess what? she wanted 1500bht upon leaving! "...no my friend say 1000, I want 1500 now..." Sorry, I only have 900bht! take it or leave it! Guess it was just one of those nights. The girls from Long Gun felt I shouldn't talk to Mamasan as the girl was new, only 3 customers so far, but the other girl thought I should, as she was not holding up her end of the deal. I did get a few good pictures, and a little playing around, But I resent the attempt to scam me. At least she didn't expect a tip...

I still have not gone to see the Mamasan yet, I think they open around 5p.m. or so? On my recon last night, looking for an alternate after posting, I ran into 2 girls from Long Gun, Both refused to go, but set me up with their friend, who agreed on 1000short time. She was so wide and lose, you could drive a truck through it! and guess what? she wanted 1500bht upon leaving! "...no my friend say 1000, I want 1500 now..." Sorry, I only have 900bht! take it or leave it! Guess it was just one of those nights. The girls from Long Gun felt I shouldn't talk to Mamasan as the girl was new, only 3 customers so far, but the other girl thought I should, as she was not holding up her end of the deal. I did get a few good pictures, and a little playing around, But I resent the attempt to scam me. At least she didn't expect a tip...I do feel somewhat irresponsible not saying something, as she may just keep doing this, getting tips where she can.

Jep Dee and keep going!

If your like me and go at it rough (at times) It's not a question of being to big but hitting her Vaginal wall at weird angles and causing pain. I just pin her down and laugh when she cries. (joking) The shorting her 100 was real cool..why you offer 900 not 500. Next time you have a girl as wide as a truck use a trashbag and your fist. :hug:

OH, sorry to hear about your problem at Long Gun, I have never been there but some of the girls on their web site do look cute! I suggest that you head to Sexy Nights in NEP, I have never had a problem of any sorts there, well apart from being shagged to death almost! :grinyes:

It is a small bar and only a couple of what you might term stunners but they are mostly good lookers and all for only 1000 baht LT! Can't be bad!!! :applause:

Thaipan

It almost seems this is a new scam because I had the same thing recently myself. April 1st actually.

Is it posible that theres some mean yeast infections or something going around? (whatever happened to Scubba22?).

I remember the date quite clearly as I was participating in a certain stag that night at a certain bar in Cowboy.

I had actually gone to the bar the night before to check it out, met the girl and got along incredibly well. I bar fined her and with agreement we simply went for dinner, nice dinner, some chinese place 15 min away by taxi and not cheap. Finished the night back at the bar with a feww more lady drinks and a tip.

Next night at the stag we were getting along great, she became more of a distraction than the stag so we left for the short time. I payed handsomely more than is normal. And in return I got the "jep" thing. I will add that I have rarely recieved "Yai" comentarys from ladys.

Archived