First Visit to Gulliver's

Sarisin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

is 'gullible' upmarket? or is it jus gullible punters hunting at GT :dunno:

anyways entry is free & drinks way cheaper than angels if that's any kind of measure to go by, but ok I'll agree that it may be slightly more highclass than bg7 :hubba:

as for actual charges I understand many nice girls expect 2k for LT, but hey so they do at angels no? 1.5k should be plenty though :doah:

Ive been to Gullivers a few trimes over the past few weeks. Yes always plenty of girls usually in small groups. However I have not found them to be particularly aggressive in approaching guys. When playing pool many seem quite serious about the game and not too in the mood for any joking around. Dont know how many are freelancers but I talked to a group of 3 who all seemed like serious non-bargirl types - all had decent jobs maybe they just like going to a nice up-market bar where some farang hang-out. All in all a good place to hang out and play pool and see some nice girls.

that was my exact take on the scene the first few times I went there - that the freelancers(if any?) among the TG's we're very low key sorta similar to new wave actually!

but then I was introduced to a few of the pool playing cuties by a TG friend & instantly my perception of the whole place changed completely. takes a bit more effort than e.g. BG7, but the rewards & variety of girls seems much broader ::

hope I haven't spoiled the place now before I can return :cover:

From my experience, most or all of the girls at gullivers are indeed in the "game." It's just a different game than the bar girl scene. Bigger stakes for them, and the guys that hunt there are considered bigger fish. I know more than a dozen girls that work the place passing themselves off as so-called normal girls. Most are looking for long term annuities from more than one punter, so they are very careful about being too obvious. Be careful out there.

I plucked a girl out of rainbow 1 about a year and a half ago, and taught her to play pool. It didn't take her long to see the financial opportunities. No mamasan to deal with, no quotas, no time clock. She gets to work her own hours, pick her next target carefully, and, best of all, start to think she is now in a higher class than a bar girl. She is now an "insurance salesman", has one local boyfriend that is an idiot, and is pretty much always looking for an easy score. She and all her friends are regulars there. Don't be naive about the action going down there. Keep one hand on your heart, one hand on your wallet, and enjoy it.

"By the way, one of the ladies I knew who came over to say hello to me (and give me the stinkeye when she saw my two Chinese bevies sitting with me ) is a straight girl I have been dating for about six months. She is not a BG, but was with another cutie, and I wonder what they were up to. "

She does not sound like a straight girl to me... MOst of the non pro girls I know would not be caught DEAD in lower Suk let alone

inside a "bar" .I know Gullivers draws a variety of folks but me thinks she may have another career.

:: ::

IMHO-The chicks in these places are all about "face" They are BGS but have to appear hard to get,better quality blah blah-If they go too easily they lose face in front of their friends and destry their "image" My Thai friends think these places are silly-"better to got to place where there is a clear objective and direct means to obtain the objective instead of these games" Each to their own- There are some hotties ones tho for all of you buys seeking.-I like the place for entertainment value but the MUSIC IS TOO LOUD AND I HAVE COMPlAINED AND DO THEY LISTEN? NOOOOOOOOOOOO.

:: :(

Archived