First Visit to Gulliver's

Sarisin

Yes, this is one of the main reasons I don't care for message boards like this. You write a post to contribute to the discussion, and rather than get comments or constructive criticism you receive a personal attack and flames. ::

Anyway, BlackStack, ole buddy, I wish you well and seriously advise you to lighten up. Your post attacking me added absolutely nothing to this thread or discussion, and that is too bad, because you probably could have made a decent contribution. If your intention was just to attack me, fine, you did just that. Congratulations.

Feel better? :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A friend just mentioned Gullivers to me a couple of hours ago. "I met this really nice girl working as a nurse in a government hospital at Gullivers bla bla bla" I laughed out loud...

A decent girl would never venture into a hookers joint like Gullivers or Wave bar I told him. They would normally meet you in some restaurant or hooker-free place.

A hooker's joint?

Is that what you think Gulliver's is?

What about Spasso's? CM2? Hard Rock cafe? Riva's?

There are hookers there to be sure, but I don't think you would call them hooker joints. There are plenty of straight ladies that go there for reasons other than meeting paying customers (dancing, drinking, socializing, meeting friends, etc.). Maybe this is true of Gulliver's too. :dunno:

Maybe I am wrong because I have only been to Gulliver's once, but I did not get the same feeling there I get when I walk into the Grace, Thermae, or BG7, which are more along the lines of a hooker joint.

Again, I get back to what I said in a prior post. My friend told me she and her friend heard about the place and just went to check it out. My friend is not a hooker, trust me on this one.

Personally, I don't think I would have laughed at your friend if he told me what he told you. Just because they met in a place that has hookers doesn't mean the lady he met was one. I go back to my example of Spasso's, etc.

So, is Gulliver's a hooker joint a la BG7, Thermae, and the Grace?

"It's black or white: the girls are either prostitutes or not". That's.....bs. "

Not intended as a flame... Let me tell you a story about a bridgebuilder. A guy builds a thousand bridges. He sucks one cock. He is known as a cock sucker, not a bridge builder.

Z

>Who is he King of the Whoremongers (who cares)? I think that I would rather listen and learn about GTG?s from someone who has assimilated into the Thai society and has either never been a whoremonger or has been out of the game for at least 5 years. A GTG could probably pick up his vibes at 1000 paces.

You don't really want to insist on that.

Sarisin is the "boot on the ground", eyes and ears of many of us who don't live in LOS. He brings the news, commentaries, always open for discussion.

His style is not vulgar, sensitive things are described in a reasonably refined way (that's one of the differences between this and other boards). Mostly, he stays focused on what he is good at.

Myself, often question his opinions by bringing in what I know/heard/guessed.

You may complement, enrich, queston, discuss what he writes but you can hardly discard his prose.

(Sarisin, I'm not nominating you for any award)

June11 says ?a continuum??.

That?s a good way of seeing it. As the lines blur at new upmarket places it adds some confusion till we can see what they?re up to. Let?s hear from posters who?ve found something free at Gulliver?s. Not just a one night thing, after say a month or two with the same one. If you were looking for NBGs & trying to avoid disguised BGs I think you?d have to proceed with care any place where the majority are FLs if this is so. Reminds me of Chantaburi gem dealers where they repackage & regrade rubies & sapphires as they continuously circulate under different labels.

Hi,

>>>>Let me tell you a story about a bridgebuilder. A guy builds a thousand bridges. He sucks one cock. He is known as a cock sucker, not a bridge builder.<<<

Actually, he'd be known as a cock-sucking bridge builder. ::

HT

If you've allowed BlackStack to ruffle you're feathers, you need a thicker skin. It comes with the territory. A board that has expats, newbies, sextourists in all varying degrees, etc, is ALWAYS going to include those that have a style problem in the wording of their posts. It also will ALWAYS include people that are experts in their own minds. I actually find it sort of amusing. I think it would be dissappointing if I didn't occasionally get attacked. I see it as a "rite of passage," and take it as a complement. :neener:

I have been on this board longer than all but a small handful. I can not think of a single knowledgable expat that hasn't at one time or another been accused of being an idiot. There are a lot less active "sanukers" here than one would be led to believe. Most just don't know it. Opinions, though are a different matter. Even fools are entitled to em.;)

Archived