First Visit to Gulliver's

Sarisin

Last night I made my first visit to Gulliver's under somewhat bizarre circumstances. I have two ladies from Guanzhou, China staying with me the next nine days. Neither are bargirls, both have marginal English. It should be a fun 9 days. I have to ask KS if he wants me to put this experience on the paysite.

I have several days of fun activities planned for these two open-minded cuties. Eden coming up next weekend. :hubba:

Anyway, as it really was the first time I met them, I decided to take them to Gulliver's as I had heard a lot about that place. I thought we could have a few drinks, a bite to eat, and then retire to my place to get to know each other much better.

Gulliver's was pretty unbelievable last night! The place was packed and the stunner quotient was truly something to see. Naturally, I ran into a half-dozen ladies I knew and each had to come over to say hi leaving my Chinese friends wondering what the hell was going on.

I found the food and drink (one girl was drinking red wine) rather pricey. We later headed over to Bus Stop for a few more drinks. Also, at least where we were sitting the music was too loud as to make a normal volume conversation possible. Later, I saw other areas which might have been quieter.

But, again, the thing that really amazed me about Gulliver's was the quantity and quality of Thai ladies 'working' in this place. It didn't seem like there were many unattached males around to hit on them either. Many mixed groups and couples though.

I haven't read any reports on freelancer conquests at Gulliver's on this board and I was wondering if any guys had any luck there. By the way, one of the ladies I knew who came over to say hello to me (and give me the stinkeye when she saw my two Chinese beviessitting with me :() is a straight girl I have been dating for about six months. She is not a BG, but was with another cutie, and I wonder what they were up to. :)

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Just because they are not a bar girl, doesnt mean a non-bar girl won't go out and freelance for a few extra baht. It is getting close to the end of the month.

I was there a couple of nights ago with a few local Farang(non nanaplaza boys). And one of the guys saw a girl that works for him in BKK. She came alone and sat alone. Did not stick around to see if she was picked up or not.

Another thing that caught my attention was a couple of freelancers were checking out their online dating profiles on the computer by the front door.

ZMAN

"Another thing that caught my attention was a couple of freelancers were checking out their online dating profiles on the computer by the front door"

yep gullivers are perfect for just that as internet is FREE. well at other decent i-net outlets it's almost free & much less hassle & a tad more privat :o

I picked up from gullivers this month or should I say being fixed up?

On your NBG date who was there I think you better reconsider her status :hubba:

But overall I'm too surpriced about how little attention GT gets here, but perhaps it's meant to be a 'secret' highclass frl venue :grinyes:

I went there for the first time about two weeks ago. I was thoroughly impressed with the place and especially the quality of the Thai food.

The girls (quality and quantity) were quite good. My buddy and I hooked up around 4:00 with a couple of great girls. We went to the Landmark around 6:00 and came back around 9:30. At that time, the place was going off and there were girls all over the place.

I could be wrong, but I think this may be the best joint for afternoon pulling and just general fun.

JX

Archived