First Visit to Gulliver's

Sarisin

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says StoneSoup:

You obviously have no clue who Sarasin is, or how long he has wandered the streets of Bangkok, or how well known he is around town.

Live and learn!

Who is he King of the Whoremongers (who cares)? I think that I would rather listen and learn about GTG?s from someone who has assimilated into the Thai society and has either never been a whoremonger or has been out of the game for at least 5 years. A GTG could probably pick up his vibes at 1000 paces.

Says cardinalblue:

....Seems to be a lot of disagreement on whether these are BGs, Non-BGs, freelancers or GTGs....

I reakon you could discuss this point until the cows come home. There is only one thing that is for sure.......there is some bloody good "lady" pool players in there :beer:

:help: Now lets define "lady" :censored::banghead::drunk:

Of course you're right.....esepcially since thousands of (OK, now what's the word....NON-BAR GIRLS)....work on lower Suk anyway? (restuarants, hotels......all businesses)....I guess this (these) guys are saying the non-bar girls don't go into Suk. freelancer bars....i'd agree with that, of course.

After many years of observation of the scene, the best way to "categorize" girls is to not use discrete categories, but rather, a continuum. It's a line that ranges from 0 to 100 (numbers are arbitrary), and a girl can fall anywhere on the line, for example if 0 is totally non-prostitute, there can be girls who are a .0045 (i.e., a girl who works in a "normal" job everyday, but maybe once every 2 years goes to nana disco and sleeps with someone and makes money from it, for reasons ranging from being horny to needing money, or just to experiment....).

That's what's so interesting about thai society.....because of the high prevalence of prostitution, it's relatively easy for a girl to just try it once in a while. I remember reading some guys posting last year that said something like "It's black or white: the girls are either prostitutes or not". That's.....bs.

Says june11:

I remember reading some guys posting last year that said something like "It's black or white: the girls are either prostitutes or not". That's.....bs.

Hi june,

Agree - the point you make is very valid. The comment (black or white) is mostly true in the west, I guess, and certainly true of the way people in general see the situation.

Thailand is not the same. :doah:

Khwai

Yes, in some areas of their thinking prowness and cunning abilities...

But it when it comes to class, social graces, how to dress, empathic decison-making, etc,. I can safely predict how these girls will behave and act.

I have too much experiences with them where you can see incredible patterns of same thought and sebsequent behavior.....

Cardinalblue

Archived