First Visit to Gulliver's

Sarisin

Bangkok is a hooker's joint! I have it on the best of authority that no GTG would ever be seen in Bangkok for fear she would be mistaken for a hooker. She would meet you someplace like Kanchanaburi or Trang. No self-respecting Thai woman would be caught dead in Bangkok. :beer:

• Replies 84
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sarisin,

I wouldnt let BS get to you. I think most people on this board, me included, would defer to your experience. I enjoy your reports personally, and would think the board a much worse place if you were not here. I've personally learnt alot from your posts and if I ever cross paths with you, would gladly buy you a beer.

Cheers

Jaga

Agreed. All kidding aside, I've looked through this board, and you're posts are excellent. I've been here many years myself, and in fact, I feel certain that I have encountered you some time back, but that's neither here nor there right now. My own reply to BlackStack or whatever his name is seems to have disappeared, but no matter. Mr. Sarasin, there are those of us here who appreciate quality like you, and that's no joke. :beer:

Says Big_Kahuna:

Mr. Sarasin, there are those of us here who appreciate quality like you, and that's no joke.
:beer:

I've had the pleasure to be on the prowl with Khun Sarisin a couple of times , a true gentleman , knows his way around and the girls just love this guy.

Badaissarisins#1fanBing

:beer:

A hooker's joint?

Is that what you think Gulliver's is?

[color:"blue"]

"hooker" may not be most idea terminology but it is the intent of the owner to make Gulliver a middle-class freelancer joint. FLs and farang customers are their target market. I believe other venues you mentioned (Spasso's? CM2? Hard Rock cafe? Riva's) seek similar customer base.

Of course, this doesn't mean that there could not be straight ladies there but I believe they would be minority (less so at HRC).

[/color]

Sarisin, how could anyone even suggest that you might be a "king of the whoremongers" (i thought that was pretty funny though...i didn't read anything else that guy wrote....i guess it was deleted)....My God!. Those 2 chinese girls, i know, are not.....bargirls.......They are 2 fun-loving girls, and they're going to Eden with you (girl-next-door types).

Archived