The predator punter that speaks Thai!

JJsushi

Exactly it's called respect, a friend of mine taught me a long time ago (20 years ago in Korea) that even if she is your regular girl if she's drinking on someone elses dime then she is not your girl, for the moment. Respect her and the customers space and it will go easier on you in the long run. If a person enters the disco with two or three girls I would naturally assume he BF'd them and wasn't sharing unless he or the girls were inviting people to join their group. This goes along the same lines as disrespecting your girl friend or wife by eye fucking them, that long hard stare where you know they are just tearing it up :grinyes: In the past I've stepped up and asked people WTF man that's my wife your rapping (excuse me EX Wife, Thank you JESUS!).

• Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys do act differently when they know the girl is meat on the hoof for a price.

--------------------------------

Not true, OH is right, some guys think that every thai woman is good for the asking and a few bucks. I believe that low-lifes like that indeed do not look at where they are, they will misbehave anywhere, with the idea that everything has a price they can name.

Be secure in yourself so these things don't even matter.

------------------------

Without throwing the gauntlet at JJ, I must say i agree with you. There is always a reason why a girl or girls are sat down with me, which is never just because I 'd have paid for their company ( I basically never do). If a guy comes and chat them up, trying to outsmart me, fine, the girls are free women, they can leave if they want, I am not going to vent anger because i paid a few drinks around the table. Usually, what happens is the guy drops on the conversation like a hair in a soup, and I like to watch him run out of steam pretty quick. Both ways, girl leaving or girl staying, it makes no difference to me. LOS has been good to me, and myself moving on quick from annoying situations is part of that goodness, I may say. Not worth the anger (unless she is my GF, of course), IMO.

Says short-time:

?Smart guy! I would have done exactly the same thing and probably thrown in an expensive condom as a gesture of good will.?

Looking over your many replies in this thread it looks to me like you have been doing some backpedaling from what you originally wrote (very understandable
:)
).

It?s very difficult to reliably predict the behavior of others in hypothetical situations (even if you know them well), but if your original post is any indication of your true feelings towards guys going after your ?pride? with carnal intentions. Then I kind of doubt you would have done the smart thing as you suggest. Seems more likely you would have taken your tough guy stance and ended up floating facedown in a nearby klong?

Not trying to ruffle your feathers here that?s just how I read it.
:beer:

ST

Backpedaling?!! What in heavens are you talking about and what kind of psycho babble quack analysis are you attempting?

Maybe you never learned this but there is is a time to exercise common sense and a time to exercise principle. I hope you are not that naive to believe that a person will act the same in a certain situation regardless of other variables.

You ever hear of the saying "Don't bring a knife to a gunfight"?

Says iono:

Exactly it's called respect, a friend of mine taught me a long time ago (20 years ago in Korea) that even if she is your regular girl if she's drinking on someone elses dime then she is not your girl, for the moment. Respect her and the customers space and it will go easier on you in the long run.

Amazing how many guys don't have a problem being disrepected in public by other men and rationalize it as okay. Then when a guy such as me calls out the offender for his level of disrepect I am either violent or insecure. Maybe the pacifists would be happy to also pay for the room and hotel for the predator. Heck why not invite him over to the house for dinner and let him have a go at the little lady. Simply amazing.

Says jjsushi:

the fundamental problem is that the guy is appraoching a woman whom he knows is in my company. That is plain disrespectful.

Totally agree.

Seinfeld even did a thing about this once, Jerry was sitting at a cafe with some friends who all slowly peeled off, leaving him alone with a gay actor. Another man comes along and starts chatting up the actor, finally making a date with him.

Jerry asks the guy why he assumed he could move in like that because he could not have known for sure that Jerry and the actor weren't together -- Jerry says the situation was "very emasculating."

This is just a matter of common courtesy and respect.

I also agree with jjsushi's other comment, some of you guys trying to say this behavior is no big deal would be the first ones jumping up and down if some other punter horned in on your time with a BG for whom you'd just splurged 100 baht for a lady drink...

hello Carew,

I finally got out last night around 6ish i think, and found out that a friend of mine, is going to Thailand for the first time, hahahahahhah "evil Roman" hahahahahahah.

He really is a nice bloke, and with his company has litterally been all over the world, but some how he has managed to keep his inocence, so in a way im really worried about him, but im shoure he'll be fine.

At the moment he is trying to change his dates so sometime on his holiday we might be able to meet up and do some partying :)

Im trying to get him to come along next Friday and meet the rest of the crew, but as of yet, still unshure what he is doing so will have to wate and see.

Cheers Roman

Says jjsushi:

Who the hell are these guys? I have noticed in quite a few venues(such as Q-bar,CM2, etc) that are patronized by regular and "redlight" customers, there is a certain breed of punter that utilizes these venues as his hunting grounds.

Unless you hung a sign around the girls' necks that said, 'SOLD', then they could easily be considered free game- especially in CM2. Perhaps you had just met the girls and gone to sit with the group. Perhaps you knew one girl and she asked you to go to CM2 to meet with her friends. There are many scenarios one could think of that'd make another punter believe that the other girls are available- in fact I can't see (from what you wrote) a reason to think that the other girls in your group *wouldn't* be perceived as available to other punters.

Likewise in Q Bar there are many non-prostitutes- so if a guy saw you with a group of 4 or 5 girls there'd be no reason why he COULDN'T talk to the other girls, unless you were arabic and they were all wearing hijab.

Course there's a difference between that and some guy hawking the girl you're obviously with and trying to talk to her when you're in the toilet. That's a dickhead maneuver! It has happened to me a few times when I used to go to Nana Disco (two times by the same guy!) with someone I had pulled from the Plaza.

Cheers!

Archived