Are we losers?

mongatu

[color:"blue"] <<To answer your question, I don't think one can be a loser if he finds a woman he loves, regardless of her background. Happiness is in short supply in this world, so if you find yourself in a loving relationship, then you should enjoy it. Everyone else's opinion is pure manure if you are happy>>

I think this should really put a lid on all this crap about gtg v bg.

[/color]

Yup.

Are we losers???

Guess that will always will depend on the goal.

I live mine, so ........... can't ever be a loser.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

There are more than a few guys out there and probably quite a few on this board who couldn't get laid back home, without opening their wallet. For them, the experience in LOS is better and cheaper than their local pros.

Others want to have a younger girl, either divorced or married to an older woman back home. That is ego boost territory.

Real old guys with very young girls seems to me verging on abuse, if not quite paedophilia. I don't have a specific definition of age difference but lets say 70 and 20 as a ball park.

Then you have the younger guys who like going out on the piss each night and getting laid, without having to go through the effort of sorting out the wheat from the chaff.

Who are the losers ? well, thats difficult.

The first set of guys who can't get laid are sad period. They are also sad back home wherever they live.

The second set are probably OK, hey we all need an ego boost sometime and they probably don't get one very often back home.

The 3rd set should maybe get older companions, within reach of their age. They are sad.

Finally, the younger guys. Well maybe they're sad too as they can't get what they want at home, even though they have all the advantages of youth etc.

Maybe all the tourists seeking female fun are sad or losers somehow. Perhaps we are winning an internal fight against the system where we live. Maybe the only success stories are the guys who have met and settled down with a girl from LOS. It can all be argued different ways

And of course, you have the ones, who are tired of or can't care less about the usual punter-classifying, and why you go there, and why you do this, and are you a loser, how old, how many, how much, etc... maybe they have too much sex, maybe not that much, who cares: they love to go to Thailand, without scratching their heads what category they belong to.

I mean, why is there so much label tagging, especially, as it always seems that the tagger is the coolest of LOS punters, absolutely on top of his life at all times, pitying these poor sad fucks who do the same thing as he does..... :banghead:

personally - i do not see the attraction of having a relationship with a girl that much younger, regardless of her being farang, thai or whatever. that's like being with my daughter.

especially if such different cultures come together a similar level of maturity is often the only thing which connects people.

Well, Fly, this of course is a very personal thing, and you are certainly entitled to your opinion, as am I to mine. Maybe I too would feel differently if I had a 25 y.o. daughter, but I don't. Anyway, in my experience, some girls in their mid 20's (and, that by the way is the age group I was talking about) are quite mature for their years and I find myself quite comfortable with them. True, we are probably not going to be able to relate very well about, for example, cultural stuff from the 60's or 70's, but that is not likely to be possible on a deep level with any tg regardless of age. Anyway, that imo, is a very small price to pay to experience and enjoy her youth which has a special charm and makes me feel younger as well. It's that wilting flower thing again. I guess I just prefer the flowers that are in their prime.

I fully agree with those who find the p4p experience ultimately unsatisfying, however, as far as I am concerned, it is pretty darn nice being with a sweet, young, but mature, 20 something girl who, as far as I can tell, is enjoying being with me (i.e., not a p4p situation).

[color:"blue"] The first set of guys who can't get laid are sad period. They are also sad back home wherever they live. [/color]

I never could completely understand or relate to the testosterone driven Alpha male, either as an individual or as an desireable role model.

[color:"blue"] The 3rd set should maybe get older companions, within reach of their age. They are sad.

[/color]

If I am so sad, then why am I so happy ? :dunno::grinyes: :grinyes:

* The first set of guys who can't get laid are sad period

* The 3rd set should maybe get older companions, within reach of their age. They are sad.

* Maybe all the tourists seeking female fun are sad or losers somehow.

* Finally, the younger guys. Well maybe they're sad too as they can't get what they want at home

Oh my god I'm so depressed, after many years of leading a lifestyle envied by 70% of post pubescent males who don't have the opportunity or means to emlulate it, I suddenly find myself a social misfit, an object of pity and derision. I always thought acheiving your ambitions made you a winner :: My life's a mess, I need valium or a whiskey or two or three :drunk: Are there no happy, fulfilled falangs in LOS?

P127 I am with you on this point :grinyes:

* The tagger is the coolest of LOS punters, absolutely on top of his life at all times, pitying these poor sad fucks who do the same thing as he does

>Anyway, in my experience, some girls in their mid 20's (and, that by the way is the age group I was talking about) are quite mature

Mature? Thai girls in their 20s are equivalent to 12-14 year old western girls. And stay there, frozen.

Just watch them reacting when things go wrong or in direction opposite to what they want, what they do when they don't know something...or try to keep a conversation a 20+ yr western girl would easilly follow or even initiate.

With Thai girls most of us meet, street smarts and care for family is what gives that false impression. Those are more instincts rather than signs of maturity.

For the record, my gf is 13 yrs younger than me.

[color:"blue"] My life's a mess, I need valium or a whiskey or two or three Are there no happy, fulfilled falangs in LOS?

[/color]

:grinyes:

I'm buying the first round. But we have to sneak into the bar looking really seriously morose. Don't want anyone to think we might actually be enjoying our life. :shhh:

Reminds me of bringin hard Apple Cider to the Church social about age 11. Guess I always was a 'bad' person. :grinyes:

I am a personal person so in certain cases, some of theses issues do not apply. Ask anybody how many times I have been around the world, they can not answer any better then I can. I have relationships, but even my closest friends do not know how many. When I am back home, I generally go out with a black stripper. She knows some things, but not all. My mother knows what I want her to know and that is about it. If we display our laundry for others to see, there is a possibility they some may notice the brown strick in the back and the yellow streak in front of our shorts did not get watched out. If we don't display the laundry, they will never know.

Archived