Are we losers?

mongatu

well, personally, i am a believer in the theory that nature has intended certain cycles for our lives, and assigned certain loose duties in those cycles. what may be right to do in one, can be harmful in another.

one has to be foolish in his youth, one has to take on responsibilities in he next cycle, and one has to loose attachment when old, start preparing for death.

some might convince themselves that they live in some kind of dream here in gagaland which everybody might envy, but what i see is lots middleaged blokes who increasingly alienate themselves form anyone who does not share their illusions - lots of sad men, who try to appear young and happy, but often will end up in utter lonelyness when their friends turn out as nothing else than companions who share just one common interest - having sex with young prostitutes, convincing themselves that those prostitutes are in love with them.

don't get me wrong here, what i am trying to say is that it is rather normal that things can go wrong in life. and this place here is somewhat a refuge for people who have some kind of a problem. and it can give people a second chance (as it did for me), but that second chance does not mean sinking into depravity, but trying to get out of it, working on yourself. but that needs at least some kind of honesty to yourself about what and who you are.

having sex with young prostitutes might be a necessity for many, but it is nothing to celebrate, be proud of.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

having sex with young prostitutes might be a necessity for many, but it is nothing to celebrate.

-------------------------------------------

having sex, no. But being around and having the company of a young woman, yes. I am sure there were times in your crazy period, when people would have wondered, what pride is there hanging around these depraved people (ngam Duplee Malaysia H, etc...), what celebration, but i am sure you would have shown them the finger for your answer, same as you told us once your missus put back in her place a femiminist writer talking about, victimized, submissive TGs. Pretty much the feeling (or the finger) an older guy has, to someone who's got something to say about being with a younger woman.

I seem to remember quite a few raised eyebrows when that Anna Nicole Smith "fell in love" with that decrepid old and very rich oil man. If he had been in LOS, no-one would have batted an eyelid.

I agree with life cycles in the main such as I don't think guys over a certain age should be having kids. I don't care if they want them, its just not fair on the kid.

When you are that old, it is a little sick to start playing around with a girl in her teens or early 20's. I'm sorry, I just feel that way. Sure those doing it will not agree but given a free choice, I wonder how many of these young Thai girls would choose to be with the old guy. Not many I think.

Oh dear! Because I'm an older chap, actually 42 years older than my 24 year old mia noi, I suppose that I should feel "sad?"

Actually I'm damn happy when I am with her. Khun Noi has made me feel a man again after eight to years absence from love making.

We love each other very deeply to the point that neither of yes can sleep properly when parted. Sure, I have put her through school just like I did my own daughters, but somehow it doesn't feel like the typical pay for sex situation.

I have tried taking the odd hooker from Nana, Bangla Road, or the Walking Street, but have trouble performing. Whilst I am a tower of strength with Noi. I believe its because we love each other.

So "sad" I do not feel, although in your eyes I very well may be.

Says torrenova:

Real old guys with very young girls seems to me verging on abuse, if not quite paedophilia. I don't have a specific definition of age difference but lets say 70 and 20 as a ball park.

The 3rd set should maybe get older companions, within reach of their age. They are sad.

Just wish I could be around long enough to see what these successful young men feel as they get to be our age, complete with all the baggage and experiences we've had.

:banghead:

So any of you chaps over 55 out there that feel it would be a 'sad' thing to have a girl half your age love you ?

You know this discussion reminds me a little of how I used to feel way back when I was 30 and I had a cute 23 yo female platonic friend who at the time was involved with a 48 yo guy. At the time I just couldn't comprehend how she could be into that guy. She used to tell me how great he was, how he had a great body, was a great lover, etc. etc. All I could say to her at the time was, well what is it going to be like when he is 10 years older and you are still young.

Well, that was a long time ago and I sure feel differently about it now. I don't think she stayed with the older guy that long but the funny thing is within 10 years, my friend became a fat old farang cow that I wouldn't want to touch with a 10 foot pole.

Says flyonzewall:

well, personally, i am a believer in the theory that nature has intended certain cycles for our lives, and assigned certain loose duties in those cycles. what may be right to do in one, can be harmful in another.

one has to be foolish in his youth, one has to take on responsibilities in he next cycle, and one has to loose attachment when old, start preparing for death.

Hi fly,

This is not nature but social stereotyping, conformity and lack of imagination. Different people choose to do different things.

Khwai

>>>This is not nature but social stereotyping, conformity and lack of imagination. Different people choose to do different things.<<<

well, i do disagree.

it is as much nature as being born and dying - you can't fight that, everybody will have to compromise with those facts. and if the only expression of trying to be "noncomformist" is by, staying with the topic of this thread, havig sex with young third world prostitutes, than this is a bit sad indeed.

and if you look at this, and other board communities which somehow center around thai bar topics at times, the most comformist thing appears to be here to celebrate exactly that behaviour without questioning it much.

but each to his own...

Archived