Are we losers?

mongatu

>i am not yet 55, but i do pray that i won't have the need to be with a girl that much younger when (and if) i reach that age.

Must admit, I feel uneasy when I think how much younger my gf is. There are larger gaps around but 13 years is still a double digit. Looking through some creative glasses, we may even pass as a "genuine" couple.

I am not interested in young girls (her id showed 25yrs), shortly after meeting her thanked for nice company but she was too young and thanks no thanks. She managed to turn the situation around, sweared she was 3 years older, still maintains that her family did not bother to register her for 3 years.

A few months ago, in anger, she was not in full control of herself, she spat it out again - her real age, in connection to something else. I believe she is older than her ID age.

Do I care what other think? Hell, yes, I do. For as long as I care about myself. Think guys: you care too.

Street urchins don't care what others think of them. We are still far from that. Not that we have to or can change anything but just don't say you don't care.

• Replies 128
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Says Zorro:

I have sex in Thailand with women i woudn't deam of being able to get anywhere else as i am in my mid forties.

I do not want to marry these women or form long tern relationships with them but i do like to have sex with them.

I personally don't think there is anything wrong with that and i do not consider myself a loser.

I could enter into a relationship with a western women of my own age but i do not want to.

I do not want the emotional committment as i have been divorced and have teenage kids i do not want to take on anyone on a full time basis at the moment.

Prostitiution offers me an outlet for my sexual needs without the worry of long term emotional ties.

what do you tell me here?

you are divorced, middleaged, you like to fuck young girls which you could not get somewhere else and you refuse any emotional ties beyond the ones which are a result from a failed marriage.

hmmm, that's the story of your life?... i doubt.

do you ever question yourself, your actions and motives?

>>>I have absolutely no problem to answer any intelligent thoughful question with as much honesty as I know possible. But I resent certain attitudes, which you have never shown to me BTW<<<

and i will accept intelligent, thoughtful and honest answers. which you have always provided. :beer:

>>>She managed to turn the situation around, sweared she was 3 years older, still maintains that her family did not bother to register her for 3 years.<<<

that is very common here.

>>>I am not interested in young girls (her id showed 25yrs), shortly after meeting her thanked for nice company but she was too young and thanks no thanks. <<<

well, yeah, the shit-happens factor... ::

Oh dear! Because I'm an older chap, actually 42 years older than my 24 year old mia noi, I suppose that I should feel "sad?"

Actually I'm damn happy when I am with her. Khun Noi has made me feel a man again after eight to years absence from love making.

We love each other very deeply to the point that neither of yes can sleep properly when parted. Sure, I have put her through school just like I did my own daughters, but somehow it doesn't feel like the typical pay for sex situation.

Hi OT

Why should age matter if both are in love and are happy?

Says flyonzewall:

and if the only expression of trying to be "noncomformist" is by, staying with the topic of this thread, havig sex with young third world prostitutes, than this is a bit sad indeed.

Hi fly,

I don't think it's a matter of trying to be non-conformist. As another poster has said, sometimes things just happen and not all of us spend a lot of time analysing our own or other people's motives.

I agree with you that we should be honest with ourselves, we should also recognize that it is not always easy to know the truth - particularly about other people. I think you are being a bit over judgemental about age difference situations and a bit too rosy eyed about the "true love" that supposedly characterizes all farang/farang relationships.

What is important is that people are happy. We may assume that the older guys are happy - although this is not always the case in these situations. The girls are happy if they have a "sugar daddy" and yes, they would probably prefer to have a young, handsome, Thai millionaire but they know that is not going to happen.

Personally, I would like Kylie Minogue to be my live-in girlfriend, but I don't put a lot of effort into working out how I might achieve that objective.

Khwai

>>>Why should age matter if both are in love and are happy?<<<

because sometimes appearances can deceive.

and before someone jumps in - that counts for the opposing position here as well. some might be genuinly happy that way.

Says flyonzewall:

you are divorced, middleaged, you like to fuck young girls which you could not get somewhere else....

Hi fly,

Who knows the true story - but young girls are available for P4P in western cities too. By young I mean 18 - 25, just to be clear. There are not so many of them, and I guess cost more - but the whole fascination in LOS is the general atmosphere of the nightlife scene and the way it is all presented in the form of the attitude of most of the girls. It's just different, and leads to different reactions and consequences.

Khwai

Excellent post, unfortunately in the west I would say the majority of farang men and women married to other farangs would think that of a guy married to a Thai lady, in fact any oriental lady... the fact that the lady is Thai would compound their thoughts...

Like you said there's always someone who is judging .

STH

Archived