Lords of Legend

khunsanuk

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Yehtmae will soon be a force to be reckoned with! When and if he ever logs back on he will have more attacks than he will know what to do with. I think the cap on APs is 500 or 550.

Maybe you dead heads, , ,err, , ,undead guys can give him some strategy pointers that are unique to your race before he goes on his killing spree. I would hate to see him waste his gold and attacks on senseless things before he can figure out a decent strategy. I only say this because I wasted points early on figuring out how to find the best targets for humans.

ok found this, along with a great many complaints about the random factor being too large, all on the LoL forum

Re:Randomness in damage...

« Reply #5 on: October 13, 2003, 11:10:47 PM »

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I'm probably not supposed to tell you this, But I'll give you an Idea...

Each of your troops roll a number between 1 and thier power high, Then Add your Level & armoury, Minus your opponents defence & Archery Bonus. THATS your roll

Then your opponent does the same, rolls the numbers for troops, adds level & armoury, minus YOUR archery Bonus.... (your defence bonus doesn't count for his roll, since you attacked

BUT for troop losses, his defence bonus is taken away again from your damage, and your defence from his damage...

Hope this helps...

I agree. I think this is a serious programming mistake. And lots of others in the forum concur.

But since that is the way it is set up right now, I will be keeping my power as low as possible while upgrading everything else I can.

Should give me a reasonable advantge over those in my attack parameters, who are trying to get more 'power'

LaoHuLi said:

<blockquote><font class="small">Says jjsushi:</font><hr> Yehtmae needs to login to his account he is currently sitting on 84k in gold and has no fortification or level.

I would personally attack him out of the kindness of my heart if I could. :angel: <hr /></blockquote>

he must have not done an attack yet and is still invisable or he would have been eaten alive. If he stays this way for a week or 2 he can be upgraded and come out with 100 of turns and go L5 in a day

Correct! :)

Anyway, got 400 turns and no idea what to do with them.... must read the rules.

Archived