• Created
  • Last Reply
khunsanuk said:

Hi,

Just nailed to whales, using 45 turns I grabbed a total of 74K gold :up:

Made level 7 as well.

Sanuk!

I see you didn't take big losses(are you arming troops?), not bad

I notice that you are hunting your fellow dwarves any particular reason? Supposedly humans payoff better and elves give you more XP but undead only give you headaches.

Best defense of the day award goes to KS

ATTACKER WAS:

Name

Jasmin Jones

Race

Humans

Level

Fortification

Stronghold

Wealth

Power

RESULTS:

Nov 24 8:36 PM KhunSanuk DemonBane 7 0 1 2

Nov 24 8:34 PM KhunSanuk DemonBane 7 0 1 2

Nov 24 8:34 PM KhunSanuk DemonBane 6 0 1 1

The guy used 20AP's lost 5 troops vs KS's 3 and recieved 0 gold for his effort

Hi,

"I see you didn't take big losses(are you arming troops?), not bad "

Yep, have 54 subordinates now with 35 Wooden Shield and 20 Battle Axes, as well as 100 Axmen and 15 Crossbowmen.

"I notice that you are hunting your fellow dwarves any particular reason?"

Yeah, they were loaded :)

I usually go for Undead or Humans, but these guys had massive amounts of money so I could not resist.

Sanuk!

ok, here's the basics

1. post your unique link so Ks can get you on the click list

> thats 5 extra APs a day

2. Click five sponser links on the login page every day.

> that's 5 more APs a day.

Since you have all this cash and are still invisable

3. buy a tomb ........... now you can train death knights

>that's 50 K

4. buy the graveyard........ 50 extra def if you are attacked and 12 extra skeletons a day.

> that's 50K

5. buy the armoury .............. now you can get weapons for your skeletons.............. stick to shields til they all have them...... the added def does not show on your regular stats ... nice surprise when you attack someone

>thats 50 K

6. buy the crypt ................ that's another 12 skels a day and a def upgrade to 100 if attacked

7. go to training and buy 20 death knights > that's 60 k

and they kick serious ass.

once you have all this .......... spend what ever cash you have left to buy shields for your skels .......... that def works in battle as well :)

Now being broke,,, finally start your attacks.

Pick only those with over 20K and preferably 30K

don't worry about their levels up to L5, but try not to pick ones that outnumber you greatly. Start at the bottom of the battle list and work your way up page by page.

Everytime you get 40K together, go get more shields and train more death knights. until you are 50% death knights and all your skels have shields.

You are after the exp points now as much as the cash, to get your level up.

Soon as you get to L5, buy the HQ (20K) and join the clan, then buy the market.

Then pass me in the dust and wave as you go by. :beer::doah::applause:

Hi guys,

I've been loaded down with work due to the US Thanksgiving holiday so I've been slow posting. This game certainly seems more interesting than KOC but I'm still at the base of the learning curve. :banghead:

My unique link is: Brink

Also my buddy from work, who is my only recruit, is off to visit family so he's out of touch until at least Friday if not Monday but I'll get his link when he gets back.

I'm still trying to figure this new game out. If I understand it correctly the higher your power level the more you are screwed due to this messed up programming logic for the rolls. On the other hand if I understand it correctly having armed troops increases your chances of victory. Now I'm really confused. ::

I seem to do better when I attack with sets of 5 APs and target either humans or elves. Obviously as I'm low man on the list so I have a lot to learn. :beer:

Archived