Lords of Legend

khunsanuk

• Replies 549
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Welcome TB. :)

Hopefully more will join us in the future.

JP1 had plans to play and join and will probably do so when he's got the time for it.

Don't know about any other members though :(

JJ,

Have you had any requests from strangers to join our clan yet?

I wouldn't mind to have a few of those among us as there aren't enough members to fill the empty seats.

No requests yet as we are not really that strong of a clan at this point. I think when we get our power ratings up and everyone ha a market then we can start attracting others. I think the problem with recruiting now is that we will more than likely only get who are weak because we are weak. Strong guys are going to want to join strong clans. Right now we are arond the 400 range in clan ranking.

I remember when I was solo the weak clans invited me around the 2k power mark when I hit 5k in power the strong clans started to recruit me. I turned them all down because I had visions of world domination as a single entity!!!!!!

I think when you and a couple of other guys get to that 5k power mark which should be within a week and all of the Nana guys(plus friends) are in the clan with markets we can do a recruiting drive to bring in more gold for everyone and push our clan ranking up.

jjsushi said:
khunsanuk said:

Hi,

You watch your fucking mouth or I'll shove a bunch of pancakes up yer arse!!!

Sanuk!

:bow::grinyes::bow:

Those Dwarves are such a sensitive group!

[color:"blue"] Remember that great song: Short People Got No Reason to Live. [/color] Must be their anthem :grinyes::neener:

Archived