Mia Noi Allowance

Mai_Mee_Fan

Hi,

yes, 5 k is the rent for a small 1-room apartment in BKK or Pattaya. 5 k more for food and electricity and water. 5 k extra for entertainment. That's the minumum level if you want to keep the girl out of bars or sharing her with others! ::

I met one mia noi in Europe. Her "husband" is a rich thai man with wife and 3 more mia nois. She had a credit card for spending, 50 k into her bank account every month, big apartment with maid and a Benz 500 S with driver. He spent 1 one night every week with her.

She was 20 and had been his mia noi for 4 years. Now he paid ticket for her go visit her mother in Europe and look for a BF who could invite her to Europe - I guess he wanted to replace her with a younger girl - and she found a BF. :devil:

elef

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Sorry to jump in with this, but a friend has just found a 22 uni girl from rca, she hopped into the sack the first date, then went straight home. Four visits and same thing. He doesn't know whats she's expecting, would seem to be money, gifts? She works weekdays, 'studywork', doesn't speak a word of english. I don't know what to tell him, other than to keep up the good work...

jjsushi said:

BTW-what is it with Japanese guys not marrying these Thai girls yet they take care of them for years? I have met quite a few Thai girls with longtime Japanese boyfriends yet they have never been to Japan and they are set up quite nicely.

What is it? Isn't it simply that he can claim bragging rights to her? The more he spends the more he can brag, right?

Guest lazyphil

<<but if she comes with a university degree>>

The mrs and me shared an apartment around the corner from her parents shack in bkk and she explained the block had a number of Mia Nois living here that she had spotted and it was quite interesting watching their movements and the Mercs and BMW's turning up all hours below me as I sat on the balcony watching planes taking off in the distance. We were still the odd couple mind you ::

GohoK said:
jjsushi said:

BTW-what is it with Japanese guys not marrying these Thai girls yet they take care of them for years? I have met quite a few Thai girls with longtime Japanese boyfriends yet they have never been to Japan and they are set up quite nicely.

What is it? Isn't it simply that he can claim bragging rights to her? The more he spends the more he can brag, right?

No, its about relative cost. Do you think that there would be tens of throusands of western guys beating there way to LOS each year if the average price of ablow job was USD 250 ? No, of course not.

So, to the Japanese businesman on a good salary or having his own business, the costs may be lower than in Japan, whilst not having to worry too much about getting found out or anyone seeing them. Anyway, politicians have slush fund money to spend, employees can fiddle expenses and businessmen can write it off against tax, perhaps.

>>BTW-what is it with Japanese guys not marrying these Thai girls yet they take care of them for years? I have met quite a few Thai girls with longtime Japanese boyfriends yet they have never been to Japan and they are set up quite nicely. <<

I can think of a few examples wherby the guy thought the world of the girl. They have been keeping them for a few years and they are relatively young themselves. Although they thought a lot of the girl there was no way that the family back home would accept him marrying her or setting up house back in Japan.

One neighbour of mine had been with a guy for seven years, he'd got married to the girl his parents thought suitable but he was still keeping his Thai gf and paying occasional visits.

>>>>>I have heard some girls say they are getting upwards of 50k baht but find this hard to believe...<<<<

Believe it. A fool and his money are soon parted. And they (Thai girls) know this only to well. They hear all the sucker stories, just like us. Costs them very little to try it themselves, just out of curiosity. And the payoff can often be enourmous for them.

It's a poor country, and the constant temptation is all around them. A pretty girl can earn a years pay, in a matter of weeks, and that fact is very well known to them all.

HT

Archived