Mia Noi Allowance

Mai_Mee_Fan

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

A fool and his money are soon parted. And they (Thai girls) know this only to well.

--------------------------

I dunno, it may not have to be about suckers and baht-diggers. Everyone may find what he/she wants, a private arrangement so to speak, without necessarily making guys suckers, and women users. Is a girl receiving regular money from a guy always taking advantage of him?

James,

pleased to take the opportunity in putting some things right about the Mia Noi business after I read the whole thread . What you read here is " heard of a Japanese " , " heard of a Thai " and lots of BMW's and Merceds 500's and how stupid these guys are paying 50ooo a month etc etc. If somebody cares to spare the time , here comes the Mia Noi owners manual :

The driving force behind any of those relationships is to find sexual entertainment hopefully on exclusive basis. Any other theory is junk. I am currently with Mia Noi No. 3 , the previous 2 were chinese ( Mainland ). Unfortunately exclusive entertainment always costs money , in this case meaning to establish a " second Wife " with all expenses related. If the esteemed readers would accept the term Second Wife rather than putting sex in a bargirl/blowjob context , the Mia Noi thing starts to look different , I hope. I have met many Mia Nois in China none of whom did ever work in the sextrade before and neither did mine. Not that I would care anyway. The typical Nia Noi is an educated (young ) lady who finds it nicer to be taken care of by a well stuffed gentleman rather than spending a life with a family at the brink of frustration. ( Ethnologic remark : plenty Chinese ladies do not marry any more to avoid boredom at home ). You should not think that the Mia Noi life is just another version of misery awaiting the arrival of Mr. X and to be raped for cash. There is always a chance for mutual affection , as much as in any relationship based on CRYSTAL CLEAR INNOCENT SWEET LOVE :grinyes: between Thai wife and falang husband. For example. I may assure you gentlemen that it is an extra nice feeling to be welcomed by a sweet lady who probably even really likes you in comparison to hiring a bird from the roadside.

This was the human aspect , now comes the financial one :

Although Siam and most other Asian countries are low cost , Mia Nois unfortunately are not. In particular Thai-style where there is a load of family to be included into the baht-spraygun. Reading about "apartments " and expensive cars in other posts, I would suggest that these valuable items always remain property of Mr. Jap and can therefore only be USED by the loved one til further notice. I further doubt monthly instalments of more than 50000 ; the gentlemen involved do not necessarily belong to the mentally sick part of the population. Further I am sure many of the ladies involved are on a company payroll , like the Matsushita Thai relation :nono: office , just an example. James, if you making plans to entertain a Mia Noi, please first study my cost breakdown ; I am not aware of Mia Nois who were much cheaper:

Initial setup cost : HIV test (both)

private detective,checking private

environment of madame................1500

House upcountry / 60 % ..............9000

Car .......................................8000

Investment into restaurant/shop......7500

Monthly cost/6 years .... about........21000

Golden handshake ( to come ).........5000

Grand total.........................52000

The currency is USD and I don't give a hoot.

Take care

BuBi

Guest lazyphil

I see nothing wrong with Mia Nois and the 'arrangements' (as long as the 1st wife isn't getting hurt by anything :up:)--the only thing that baffles me is why a uni educated girl with a great job feels the need for pretty substantial amounts of money per month for the sole purpose of keeping herself exclusive to her man (just plain greed?). Its just a case of no money no honey isn't it? :dunno:--if it feels more wholesome being with your Mia Noi than a bg and it works for you then ultimately its all good.

HIGH THAIED said:

>>>>>I have heard some girls say they are getting upwards of 50k baht but find this hard to believe...<<<<

Believe it. A fool and his money are soon parted. And they (Thai girls) know this only to well. They hear all the sucker stories, just like us. Costs them very little to try it themselves, just out of curiosity. And the payoff can often be enourmous for them.

Why is a guy a fool if he gives a Thai chick the equivalent of 50k a month? Why do you imply that these Thai women are always scheming and think of these guys as suckers? No one is being swindled or fooled because it is a mutual arrangement and an exchange

I have no idea what your income level is but to be honest 50k in baht a month is chump change for many men. Personally, I can easily blow and have blown countless times 50k in one night of partying in BKK. My intention is not to brag or belittle others but rather to show that amounts of money spent are relative or inconsequential to some. That is why I state there is no certain amount or standard to spend on a kept woman. Unlike walking into a brothel a kept woman has no prix fixe price.

From personal experience I find that a guy will usually spend an amount on a kept woman close to his personal status, tastes and comfort.

james said:

Na Japanese are just stupid...

Spoiling it for the rest of us!!!

Then u might as well call numerous Europeans, Australians and Americans stupid too. I think that we hear more examples concerning Japanese because lets be logical they visit frequently and conduct more business in LOS than other Western nationalities. No one is spoiling anything, people spend what they want. Might I also add that Japan does have the 2nd largest economy in the world so you can rightfully assume than many Japanese men make very good money and have sizable disposable incomes.

Archived