did you marry a bargirl?

tonychang

On another topic, I hear folks saying, "How could I marry her? She's a whore?" So I would be interested to know how many folks could actually see themselves marrying a bg. Then again, it's a flawed question cause one doesn't really know until they are in the situation.

<<burp>>

Being currently involved in such a situation, my answer, for me personally, is "Yes, no problem."

Her choice to have 'customers' has always been one strictly of economic necessity. And she says that while some of them have been 'good men' and 'fun guys', they have always been firstly, and lastly, 'customers'.

This is how they manage to cope with their lives, by compartmentizing relationships. There is no doubt this whole scene screws up their heads.....and their hearts, to the point sometimes that it becomes impossible for them to have a "normal" relationship....if anyone knows what the hell that is.

Perhaps I will expand upon that aspect in a different thread someday.

• 7 months later...
  • Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

>>>>This is how they manage to cope with their lives, by compartmentizing relationships. There is no doubt this whole scene screws up their heads.....and their hearts, to the point sometimes that it becomes impossible for them to have a "normal" relationship....<<<

And is why I have elected to always to compartmentize the relationships, also. Pay for play. It's all an illusion, and a big game. Start to take it more serious than it is, then you're trulely fucked, just being another notch on the bed post, but not knowing it. You're just become another 'Brick in the Wall'. :D

HT

Archived