did you marry a bargirl?

tonychang

I would say that tourists likely have a higher percentage of this since that is where they meet Thai women. In the bars, that is. No idea on percentages here and would not hazard a guess.

Now of the Farang-Thai expat couples that I know well, only one of those is a former BG. That makes only 10%, in my little world. Likely because expats have much better chances of meeting girls not on the game. FWIW.

Realistically, it does not really matter. There are good & bad humans in any field of work. I've met BGs with whom I would trust my bankbook and children; and I've met "GTGs" whom I would not piss on if they were on fire {ack_farangman}.

Cheers,

SD

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

"..."If they where, so what"

very wise words from Limbo.

if you want to be with a Girl for ever,what does it matter what her(or your)past was?.

and remember if she was a BG,that is how you met her in the first place. .."

Have to agree here. What is the difference if your wife was a bar girl who did what she had to do to survive, or your wife was just some drunken passa round at a frat house while in Uni? either you say passed is passed and move on, or else you will be the one to kill the relationship...

Think a much more interesting question (and possible poll) is can you imagine yourself in a situation where you would marry a bargirl and be happy.

I could imagine that situation pretty clearly, and be happy. I do believe it is extremely doubtful though, but possible.

<<burp>>

Archived