It fucking hurts

skirtlifter

Ah JJ ........ one thing you will never be accused of is being subtle :cover: ::

or not saying what you think. :up:

and you DO like to win. ::

:beer:

(PS.... you can win if you don't play :neener:)

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

No big woop! the road to Kengtung is brand new, saving a few backaches and about 5 or 6 harrowing hours of bus rides.

Not that much to do (I mean i do a lot in 2 days, so after that...). but i always enjoy meeting the burmese, well, shans in that case. packed up a lot of infos about the place and mucho pix in the camera.

Still, the place is for trekking, and I am no trekker. i do immensely enjoy being in Chaing Mai. Though I know the place pretty well (only the 13th trip....)

Sorry, as a to be newbie, I don't understand your rant against JJ.

IMO, keep cool. May be he is a bit crunchy because of his Nanapong-experience ;) , but I do not know how I would appreciate your statements againgst Farangman and how I would appreciate your description how you deflowered your girl-friend. Usually, if non-P4P-related, I keep these things rather quite, but everybody to his own.

Good luck, anyway (as being a member of the low IQ-department, so to speak ;) ).

>>>Sorry, as a to be newbie, I don't understand your rant against JJ.<<<

What rant? I asked him to chill a little, as did two other mods, and a few other posters? Go read the thread again. What part don't you understand? JJ was getting over passionate, IMO, and attacking other posters opinions on the subject.

As to the rest of your post????? WTF? You got issues with posts I made months ago? Your sensibilites are offended because I had sex with a girl I had just met from chat, and wrote a trip report about the experience after spending less than two weeks with her? Wake up to the situation. She was not my girlfriend. I had never met her before. We should only relate our experiences here that we have with non-GTG's, and not with a chat girl we hook up with? When was that rule written?

In any event, what in God's name does that have to do with the topic at hand? Your defending JJ is based on my sleeping with a virgin 6 months ago?

Hey....we all can get overly passionate about our personal beliefs here, Void. Me included, to be sure. JJ needed a slap on the hand. There are times when I've needed much more than that, and gotten it. And is not the first time for him, either. I like JJ. He's a very serious, but intelligent guy. And brings volumes of info. to this board. I personally enjoy his presence here, very much. But when he, like any other poster, starts to attack opinions, based on the perceived flawed mental capacities of the messenger, it must be addressed, to maintain order.

Anyway dude, I respect that you may have issues with some of my previous posts. I don't have a problem with that, but would ask you to address them though a PM, as opposed to airing your dissatisfication with them, in unrelated threads.

HT :beer:

[color:"red"]From what I have seen, many are addicted to the scene/sex, and is why it is so hard to pull them out. If not, then why do so many farang secure relationships, end up with girl getting bored, and running back to the scene? [/color]

Have to disagree once more on this statement: 10 farang/exBG couples living hapilly here far from the P4P scene

Hi Thalenoi,

>>>>>>Have to disagree once more on this statement: 10 farang/exBG couples living hapilly here far from the P4P scene<<<<<

So are you saying that S/C, NanaPlaza, and Beergarden 7 are great places to look for a wife/girlfriend?

HT

Archived