It fucking hurts

skirtlifter

I agree that the ladies have to pretend that they love us.

--------------------------

I don't carry the most personal stats on that subject, but my personal experience will have to do: I never had a "workin' girl say she loved me, and anything close to that, never before a couple weeks, at least, and as we talk. such nicetie is often superseded by much acting up where she hates me, and says so, in many ways ("never a dull moment" section)

FlyW is right. they do not so easily put out expression of their feelings, and IMO, if a BG says this to some guy, then he must really look like a sucker and i feel sorry for her, not him. Things people have to do to earn a living...... :(

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I know I won't be popular for this but reading this thread brought back my own BG girlfriend experience.

I can't believe how she got to me and I did everything right.

After a time I got so f**king angry with her and her families busllshit. I felt like they were nothing more then theives just playing me for my money.

Get angry and put yourself first. Stop drinking.

They can seem soooo nice and sweet and sincere but some of them are nothing more then the equivalent of white trash.

What's sad is that there are very decent NBG girls in Thailand and all over the world who don't f**k with you. The feeling is very different.

There are so many other nice ones out there you don't have to put up with their shit. Just don't be an asshole to them and give them something to live on.

It's just that the BG scene is "easy" to get into in Thailand versus trying to go outside the scene, or to Eastern Europe or So. America, etc.

This has been an interesting thread but to go back to the original posters question (or is that lament?), I have one other point to make.

I agree with Goatscrot's comment about infidelity being rampant in Thailand, outside of the P4P community.

However, my personal experience is that in Thailand, upper-class rich girls are much more comfortable being sluts - i.e. openly promiscuous and adulterous - than are the lower classes. The upper class girls are more comfortable with their sexuality, more in touch with their own needs, kinkier and, at least from my experience, much more sexually well-balanced than the average bar girl.

For the lower-class bar girls, they have convinced themselves that they do what they do because "they have to." (Which is sometimes true but often not true at all.) The fact is, many of them get quite used to getting laid by a lot of guys and they like it. However, they aren't necessarily comfortable with this so if they keep it in the context of "working" then they can have their cake and eat it too so to speak. Sex without guilt.

I think that the preceding advice, while quite spot-on in parts, perhaps over-emphasizes the financial aspects of their relationship.

EXAMPLE: I know one bar girl quite well who has a farang boyfriend who screws her at least 2-3 times a day. Plus she has, on average, 8-10 customers a week. She doesn't drink or do drugs nor does she support her family or children - not one satang. (She does however support her deadbeat farang boyfriend's prodiguous drinking habits.)

So she's getting laid maybe 60-90 times a month by her boyfriend and at least another 35 times a month by different customers.

She tells me that in the next three months, she and her boyfriend are getting married and she will retire from the game.

So assuming this wildly implausible event occurs and her boyfriend marries her and supports her, do you really think that she's not going to miss screwing 30-35 other guys a month???? I don't....

Anyway, my point is, her desire to go back to the bar may have absolutely nothing to do with financial security and more to do with sexual boredom. But she may have no other way to deal with it emotionally than in the context of working.

bkkshooter said:

EXAMPLE: I know one bar girl quite well who has a farang boyfriend who screws her at least 2-3 times a day. Plus she has, on average, 8-10 customers a week. She doesn't drink or do drugs nor does she support her family or children - not one satang. (She does however support her deadbeat farang boyfriend's prodiguous drinking habits.)

So she's getting laid maybe 60-90 times a month by her boyfriend and at least another 35 times a month by different customers.

She tells me that in the next three months, she and her boyfriend are getting married and she will retire from the game.

So assuming this wildly implausible event occurs and her boyfriend marries her and supports her, do you really think that she's not going to miss screwing 30-35 other guys a month???? I don't....

Anyway, my point is, her desire to go back to the bar may have absolutely nothing to do with financial security and more to do with sexual boredom. But she may have no other way to deal with it emotionally than in the context of working.

:doah::banghead::doah:

Unless she is a nymphomaniac how on earth did you come up with this theory?!?

Did it ever occur to you that some working women do not derive sexual pleasure from every act of sex? Reminds me of a post some time ago where another guy tried to make a correlation beteen the frequency of sex a BG had and her physical dependency for the act of sex, biggest load of crap I ever read. As if it was an addictive drug such as crack. Sex is not purely physical my friend. I am going to say that your theory about sexual boredom equates to prostitution or the willingness to prostitute is pretty crackpot in nature if you are speaking of BG's or sex workers in general. This is all my very strong opinion and not based on any study or research report.

Hi JJ,

>>>>>>>Reminds me of a post some time ago where another guy tried to make a correlation beteen the frequency of sex a BG had and her physical dependency for the act of sex, biggest load of crap I ever read.<<<<<<

Might have been me. And I'll stand behind it. I've known too many BG's who have not had a customer in many days, and just want some sex, even if for free. They get very horny, as I do, after returning from LOS, having 20+ women in two weeks.

Can you become addicted to sex? Of course you can, just like anything else. Does this mean all BG's do? Of course not. But many of these girls clearly enjoy the act. It would explain why so many have secured a punter to secure the path to become secure financially, but just can't stay away from the scene, risking the loss of their comfortable supporter, who pays them to remain faithful. Many just cannot seem to do it.

I don't have any study or research report either. But saying this is "the biggest load of crap I ever read", can only make me believe that you think every BG hates what she is doing. In my opinion, that is "the biggest load of crap I ever read".

From what I have seen, many are addicted to the scene/sex, and is why it is so hard to pull them out. If not, then why do so many farang secure relationships, end up with girl getting bored, and running back to the scene?

The odds of pulling a BG out of the scene, and have her remain so, is very slim, at best. So why is that? Give many of them a viable option out, and they will still gravitate back to their former life.

BKK sex life is addictive to many males around the world. You think it impossible to be also, for many of the female workers involved? Very few are down-troden farm girls only working to send 2,000 baht back home. The huge percent are hard core girls, looking for a farang sucker. I've yet to meet one, who sends back more than 2,000/month back home. Which is approx. the same amount sent back home by the average non-BG working girl.

Anyway, just my thoughts. Hey...if the scene there was only based on a way out for them, why is it so impossible to accomplish? To exstract a B/G out of a bar, requires an almost ridiculous amount of conviction. To exstract the same girl out of a factory, would only take minutes, with the same life presented to her. Can you undersatand what I'm saying?

HT

HIGH THAIED said:

Might have been me. And I'll stand behind it.

I don't know if it was you but if it was then you are a brave soul for admitting to authoring a flawed and ridiculous line of reasoning.

I've known too many BG's who have not had a customer in many days, and just want some sex, even if for free. They get very horny, as I do, after returning from LOS, having 20+ women in two weeks.

That doesn't desribe a physical addiction as a result of being a prostitute. Sounds more like you and these BG's you know are plain old horny. Did it ever occur to that these BG's don't get off with their customers in every sexual encounter? I know I don't get off in every sexual encounter that I have for numerous reasons. IMy partner may not satisfy or stimulate me, I could be tired, I could outlast my partner in the stamina depatment, I could be high/drunk as hell thereby numbing or depressing my orgasm, I could be stressed, my partner is boring, she is a sexual turn off, etc.

BTW if you go to LOS and have sexual intercourse with 20+ women within 2 weeks, I would think that you would have some form of sexual addiction, not mere hornyness.

Can you become addicted to sex? Of course you can, just like anything else. Does this mean all BG's do? Of course not. But many of these girls clearly enjoy the act. It would explain why so many have secured a punter to secure the path to become secure financially, but just can't stay away from the scene, risking the loss of their comfortable supporter, who pays them to remain faithful. Many just cannot seem to do it.

Dude, sophistry must be your forte because you logic while it may sound plausible is so flawed it borders on ridiculous. Did it ever occur to you that the chick risks jeporadizing her financial support because she doesn't give a shit about the supporter or his money, or she is so bored sittting in her room that the bar scene is preferable. Even married women who have the most to lose cheat on their husbands HT.

Can you imagine yourself at the age of 18-25 sitting in your room waiting for Mr. Farang to come and visit you 2x a year when all your friends are working in the bar and getting drunk and partying? Do not forget we are talkng about very young women here who are wild and crazy and adventurous and impulsive, etc.

I don't buy the logic that because a BG has X amount of customers and performs X amount of sexual acts over X amount of time she is physically dependent/addicted to sex and chooses to remain a prostitute to sastisfy her sexual urges.

I don't have any study or research report either. But saying this is "the biggest load of crap I ever read", can only make me believe that you think every BG hates what she is doing. In my opinion, that is "the biggest load of crap I ever read".

I say it is crap because it is crap, your entire rationale is terribly flawed. Also, I don't believe every BG hates her occupation , I am sure many enjoy what they do.

From what I have seen, many are addicted to the scene/sex, and is why it is so hard to pull them out. If not, then why do so many farang secure relationships, end up with girl getting bored, and running back to the scene?

You use sophistry again HT. The relationship ends with the farang possibly because the relationship was probably a sham from the beginning. Are we referring to a relationship with a middle aged farang and a 20yr old prostitute? I can think of several reasons why the chick would be bored to the point of giving up financial security and continue to work in the bar scene. None of them even remotely touch the chick being a sexual addict or her being physically dependent upon sex acts. Really HT, you amaze me with this theory of yours and your logic is far from convincing.

The odds of pulling a BG out of the scene, and have her remain so, is very slim, at best. So why is that? Give many of them a viable option out, and they will still gravitate back to their former life.

Please stop it your killing me!!!

Very few are down-troden farm girls only working to send 2,000 baht back home. The huge percent are hard core girls, looking for a farang sucker. I've yet to meet one, who sends back more than 2,000/month back home. Which is approx. the same amount sent back home by the average non-BG working girl.

Why in the world would you attempt to correlate what a chick sends home to her possibly being a sex addict? I would love to here the basis for this one.

HT, it appears to me that you have serious issues with women who are prostitutes. You may claim you understand what they do and hold nothing against them but it is evident to me that you have a very negative sentiment towards them. Especially since you consistently refer to the fact that you think the majority of BG's are "hardcore" and looking for a "farang sucker".

I have serious reservations that a rational thinking man without any strong negative bias to BG's could actually come up with the arguments you have presented and strongly believe in them!

Personally, I think you concocted this bogus theory of yours and the tissue thin arguments because you had to find a way to steel yourself aginst falling for a hardcore BG and becoming the next "farang sucker". Maybe this is why you have been so adamant on finding a "GTG" to fall in love with. I am not taking a jab at you, only stating what I think is the obvious.

Anyway, just my thoughts. Hey...if the scene there was only based on a way out for them, why is it so impossible to accomplish? To exstract a B/G out of a bar, requires an almost ridiculous amount of conviction. To exstract the same girl out of a factory, would only take minutes, with the same life presented to her. Can you undersatand what I'm saying?

HT

I will state to you the same I stated to BKKshooter: Your crackpot theory is the biggest load of crap I have ever read!

jjsushi said:

:doah::banghead::doah:

Unless she is a nymphomaniac how on earth did you come up with this theory?!?

Did it ever occur to you that some working women do not derive sexual pleasure from every act of sex? Reminds me of a post some time ago where another guy tried to make a correlation beteen the frequency of sex a BG had and her physical dependency for the act of sex, biggest load of crap I ever read. As if it was an addictive drug such as crack. Sex is not purely physical my friend. I am going to say that your theory about sexual boredom equates to prostitution or the willingness to prostitute is pretty crackpot in nature if you are speaking of BG's or sex workers in general. This is all my very strong opinion and not based on any study or research report.

I don't mind if you call me a crackpot because you happen to disagree with me, but do not misquote me.

I did not make the statement that working women "derive pleasure from every sex act" nor did I say that "sexual boredom equates to prostitution."

I am speaking from my own personal experience based on relationships I've had with bar girls and on the several dozen bar girls that my gf and I have as friends who confide in us about their relationships.

Just because not every sexual experience is pleasurable doesn't mean that many of the girls do not in fact enjoy what they do - and all the things that go with "the life." They like the power they feel from walking in a bar and having men hit on them, they like staying at a different five star hotel every night (who wouldn't), they like the flirtation which reaffirms their feminine self-image and with the right customer, yes, certainly, they like the sex.

After years of working like this and having a very large number of men per month, many of the women in the scene are just like the men -which is to say, jaded, fickle, slutty and bored.

Women aren't that different from men. And whores aren't that different from whoremongers. We're playing on different teams but it's the same game.

I don't see this as a good thing or a bad thing - I just see it as the way it is. Unlike a lot of members of this board, I do not believe in a double-standard - or in holding the women to a different standard than we hold ourselves to.

Many men visiting Bangkok want to be rescuers but the problem is, a lot of these girls do not want to be rescued any more than the guys hanging out at the Biergarten want to be rescued.

Just because they are fucking for money doesn't mean they don't enjoy sex.

And yes, the gal that I was referring to in the example I gave is absolutely a "nymphomanic" if by that you mean that she loves sex and wants it a lot. Just like me, my girlfriend and most the guys I know here in Bangkok.

Personally, I find the term "nymphomaniac" more objectionable than whore because it suggests that any really horny woman is suffering from some disease - a standard which is emphatically not applied to the men on this board.

A lot of the guys on this board have good looking young girls at home and they are still tearing off short times left and right - does that make them "nymphomaniacs" (or the male equivalent?). Why apply a different standard to the women - some people are in fact just very horny - and from a frugal Thai woman's perspective - if you can get paid for it too, why not?

I could give you example after example of women I know in Bangkok who have boyfriends who take care of them - and in many cases live with them - and who cheat on them regularly. They will do it for free with someone they like a lot but they will also do it for money with someone they like who offers them money. In none of these cases, do they "have to do it" for any financial reason.

They get off on the sex and they like the money too. Riva's used to be "mia noi central," the place where you could go meet kept girls who were looking for side-action. Not as much anymore.

I hate to tell you, but many, many girls WITH LIVE-IN BOYFRIENDS go to the Biergarten to get laid. They will do it for free or for money, at their discretion. I have personally gotten laid for free there on numerous occasions, both from girls actively on the game and from girls who are bored with their live-in boyfriends.

If you think that makes them "nymphomaniacs", that is your prerogative but I think you ought to grant the women the same right to be occasionally horny and bored - and not be so judgmental about it.

Archived