It fucking hurts

skirtlifter

:doah::banghead::doah:

Dude what are you babbling about? You attempted to make a distinct correlation between a BG who has X amount of sex having a physical or possibly mental dependency for sex and thus choosing to stay a prostitute as a result.

All of the rest of your blather concerning double standards, chicks going to the Biergarten, men and women are the same and such and my misquoting you are nonsense because they don't address the point I disagreed with you on. Please don't pollute your argument by tossing in the kitchen sink :rolleyes:

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi JJ:

I agree with bkkshooter's last post. I also agree with you that he missed your point.

But I disagree with your point :rolleyes:

bkkshooter originally said:

So she's getting laid maybe 60-90 times a month by her boyfriend and at least another 35 times a month by different customers.

She tells me that in the next three months, she and her boyfriend are getting married and she will retire from the game.

So assuming this wildly implausible event occurs and her boyfriend marries her and supports her, do you really think that she's not going to miss screwing 30-35 other guys a month???? I don't....

Anyway, my point is, her desire to go back to the bar may have absolutely nothing to do with financial security and more to do with sexual boredom. But she may have no other way to deal with it emotionally than in the context of working.

I don't see why you disagree so strongly with this common sense statement. Once a girl has been out on the town with 200 different guys, she has gotten used to the variety, the excitement of being with a stranger and the small danger of not knowing how things will turn out.

Yes some girls hate the whole business, some are nymphos and love it, then there is a large number in the middle who would find it a little dull after their experience in the scene to suddenly become monogamous.

As HT pointed out " The odds of pulling a BG out of the scene, and have her remain so, is very slim, at best. So why is that? Give many of them a viable option out, and they will still gravitate back to their former life."

Because being monagomous can be dull after having been in the scene, as many guys would attest.

Some of these girls become monogamous. Some will not.

You said:

Can you imagine yourself at the age of 18-25 sitting in your room waiting for Mr. Farang to come and visit you 2x a year when all your friends are working in the bar and getting drunk and partying? Do not forget we are talkng about very young women here who are wild and crazy and adventurous and impulsive, etc.

Their friends in the bar are drinking, partying and don't forget fucking. Your statement is a true one, but does not support your theory that the constant variety of sex does not affect their desire for more. Young girls thru out thailand do not hang around the scene, only a very small percentage. And young girls thru out thailand do not fuck different men day and night.

Bar girls OTOH in general are changed by the scene. Those in the scene who manage to get out because of a sponsor, many end up staying in the scene behind their sponsor's back even tho they no longer need the bhat. What they need is the variety. As many of us men are whores, we should understand their needs for variety better than anyone. And many of the BGs who are transferred to farangland end up looking in the farang bars for that variety, I know several. Your statement supports the idea that the girl's experience in the scene pulls them back to it.

You said "Did it ever occur to you that the chick risks jeporadizing her financial support because she doesn't give a shit about the supporter or his money."

I've seen too many girls crying their eyes out after losing a customer or sponsor to agree with this. Some even get so desparate that they use occult means in an effort to win back a lost sponsor who dumped them after catching the girl fucking around. And it works ::

Sorry Mailuk we ain't going to agree. Too much or your argument is based from a punters viewpoint and a punters logic. A punter and a prostitute do not have the same motivations nor do they operate from the same basis. Maybe a little later depending on my mood, I will address your post point by point but in doing so I will only repeat what I have already stated before.

Like I said before a BG having X amount of dick in X amount of time does not equate to a BG choosing to remain a prostitute to satisy her dick craving. It also does not mean that the BG is subject to sexual dependency or sexual addiction because she has been a prostitue and had X number of dicks inside of her. Basically the fundamental flaw in all of BKKshooters and HT's eloquence is that the FREQUENCY of sex for a prostitute creates some sort of addiction. They are stating that frequency is the cause of the addiction. A woman needs sex because she fucked 1000 men in a year as a prostitute and if she doesn't get her fix of dick then she will go through withdrawl. That is pure hogwash.

bkkshooter said:

After years of working like this and having a very large number of men per month, many of the women in the scene are just like the men -which is to say, jaded, fickle, slutty and bored.

Hi bkk shooter,

I agree with most of what you say - and also Mai Luk and jjsushi. I'm not sure what you guys are arguing about now, apart from details such as whether nymphomaniac is a derogatory word.

The above quote meant something to me because it just about sums up the state of my GF two years ago. She had been working in NEP for several years, and was bored with it.

These days she is still fickle, much less slutty (in appearance I mean), rarely bored and certainly not jaded. She has regained her life as an ordinary Thai young woman.

She likes to visit the bar sometimes but it is almost two months now since the last time.

The only problem these changes cause is that most Thai young women don't have farang "boyfriends" much older than themselves. She seems to deal with that OK and I have met a lot of her friends who I get along with without problem. There are some, though, who I know don't like her relationship with me and she keeps me well away from them. All these friends are non-bar scene people. She has a few ex-BG friends that she rarely sees, and a few still working in the bar who she meets now and then on visits there.

On the "addiction to sex" theme, she is definitely not - quite the opposite in fact. No doubt some of the girls are though. Remember, there are no generalisations that are always true. All the girls in the bar are different, behave in different ways and have different reactions to their experiences.

Sorry for rambling.

Khwai

I don't know about you guys, but if I was a women I couldn't think of any better job than being a Nana Plaza BG. Just imagine geting fucked by all sorts of men from all around the world anywhere from 8 to 16 times a week - and getting paid for it. OK, I guess occasionally you would have to sleep with a guy that you find physically repulsive, but probably no more than 4 -5 times per week. And I guess I'd probably have to take a load in my mouth every once in a while, or lick a hairy arsehole - but hey we all make sacrifices to keep our dreamjob. Yes, I imagine one would miss it if you had to give it all up for say, love or something.

Sorry.

And I'm sure you'll come and 'save' me

"What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it any more than you men."

DrNickRiviera said:

"What we've got here is failure to communicate. Some men you just can't reach, so you get what we had here last week which is the way he wants it. Well, he gets it. And I don't like it any more than you men."

:: Axl ? Is that you? Damn, I was wondering where you had been all these years. I heard about your new album coming out, is it true ? It seem like you have been reading this board for a while though, just look at some of the rumored track titles:

Twat (sure, it means There Was A Time) :grinyes:

Prostitute (that's not you is it?)

Chinese Democracy (would have been fine in 1997, but a bit outdated now).

Cock-a-roach Soup (or Mangda Soup)

This I Love (because she say I handsome man)

Suckerpunched (when I saw her with you)

No Love Remains (because my money is gone)

Zip It (before the police see you)

Hearts Get Killed (when you go ST with him)

Strange Disease (every time I see you)

Anyway, glad to see you back in action. Say hello to Slash, Dizzy and Gilby. Are they on the board too? :o

First of all JJ, chill out! I really don't see your need to be so caustic with your statements. You have an opinion, fine. Yours is no more special than others. The snide comments you offer do nothing to elevate your opinion.

I think you are really missing it here, and reading a lot into my, and others, posts. No one said there is a correlation between x amount of dicks and the corresponding addiction level, nor has anyone stated it is a physical addiction. These are all assumtions made on your part, to enhance your opinion.

I do believe some girls can get addicted to the scene, and the subsequent sex, just as we male punters can. They experience the variety and excitement that can go along with it. And find it too boring to be with the same guy all the time, and develope desires resultant in their occupation. It doesn't have to be physical. In fact, I think more a mental addiction than anything else. Mailuk summed up my feeling quite well. In any event, we'll never agree on this. My opinion is based on what I have seen and heard from the girls. When I see and hear differently, from them, only then will my opinion change.

I'd also like to note that nobody is saying every B/G is addicted to sex, or the scene. Some despise it, and others might have been nympho's before ever entering the scene.

As far as me having issues with BG'S? Hell, I love 'em. No issues at all, other than not having a desire to choose from that pool, for a girlfriend or wife. Could work with some, but I do adhere to the "don't fall in love with a B/G" sentiment, which I have from the very beginning. They are paid sex workers, and have used their services. But will always watch my back when dealing with them. Their motive is not to love me...it's to make my money their's. That does not translate to hating them, or not having respect for them as people. It just translates to me judging what their objectives are.

As always, this is a generalization. There are a number of girls/mamasans there that I could leave $1,000 dollars with, and trust them well enough to know it will still be there when I get back. Although they might not be there right away, because they have not had any for 6 days, and might be off doing a freebie. ::

Lighten up my friend...it's only a web board. :beer:

HT

Archived