It fucking hurts

skirtlifter

• Replies 153
  • Created
  • Last Reply
khwaimaisabai said:

Hi thalenoi,

I agree that many farang/BG relationships work out - more than we think, I suspect.

Why do so many break up? Probably for the same reasons as so many farang/farang relationships break up. Early on everything looks good but then one side or the other gets bored or grows to dislike their partner.

Khwai

It's like a resturant. Everyone hears about the bad meals but no one posts about the good one.

Complainers and guys who felt they got a raw deal, rightly or wrongly, will always post more than the guys that got a good relationship happening. Maybe because they they are home more enjoying ti. :: :cover:

It's the nature of the beast. IMO

"but I do not know how I would appreciate your statements againgst Farangman"

I know that was not his intention, but that comment months ago by HT was the single funniest statement I have ever read on a meassage board :neener:. I'm out with Farangman at least once a week and we still laugh about that one :grinyes: on occasion!

But Farangman really should get out more, he is such a newbie...bwaahahahahaha!

I now return you to the regularly scheduled "It fucking hurts" thread.

Cheers,

SD

:)

What many people did not realize is that I was on nanapong years ago, even before here, and know him from there. Many thought I did not know who I was talking to. I was taking a poke at him, but some took serious, thinking whatever... :dunno: As I stated before, I believe I met him years ago at pink panther dance contest with Steffi, who reserved tickets for me, after it had been sold out.

HT

Hey don't bring me into your arguments!!!

Hi Thaied and myself may disagree about certain things but I believe he is a gentleman and he believes in what he writes :-)

I am actually learning new things everyday about Thailand and I have certainly made my share of fuck ups in Thailand....infact I am about to make the biggest one of my life this weekend :-)

Cheers

farangman

Archived