SMS to and from Thailand

When I was in Thailand I had 1 2 call. I had to dial 00144 for the Uk .Initailly I thought it didnt work. I was just dialing 0044...

I am now in the UK and using Orange... my friends in Thailand can receive text messages from me fine... I however cannot receive messages from them...

Its very frustrating... Wonder when the problem will be sorted out.

STH

• Replies 43
  • Created
  • Last Reply

LaoHuLi

You will need her to tell you the number on the back of her SIM card. Once you have that, you can fill in the registration form .(Any made up Thai address will do)

Once this is done, your GF will have to dial 1877 and press 1 to confirm she has registered. Voila! You can now send her 50 free text messages monthly via the website .

You will need to sign in using the username and password you had chosen. Once you have logged on, click on 'Web Messaging'.

Thanks, will try this. Presume that the "customer invoice number' is the the same as the Sim number you refer to

Now what about the postal code???? she has no invoices as it is a pay as you go sim ??

Pom Michael said:

Be careful with that DTAC website. Once you have it established you can see every phone call and sms that she does. :o

And what's wrong with that? :rolleyes:

(I already have her email password :: and yes, she gave it to me a year ago)

tried to use this one and it says my network in Canada is supported, it fails to find it when I register and says it's NOT supported. AFHBS (another fucking head banger site)

Archived