THEFT !

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Blackie said:

Embarrassed? No, saddened, yes.

I posted my experience as a wake-up call (to all) but the "Friends of the Whores" don't seem to want to listen....... Oh well! Another day, another mobile ::

Wow!! Too busy to check into the Board very often, but I found this thread fascinating. And loooong. A LOT of reading. But I learned so much, especially about the guys. What an incredible amount of experience! And I appreciate the ?heads up? Blackie.

After an hour of reading I guess the sum of the experences cited would be about 4,000 LTs/STs/GF's. Spread through those are about 20 references to thefts. 3,980 close encounters with no problems. Only 20 problems. 5 of the 20 are yours. You need to take ownership of the problem. It sounds like it may be something you can?t change, so you will have to utilize some of security measures that you are looking into.

I knew a fine young handicapped teacher who was ripped off several times. He worked in a rough American neighborhood, was well-liked by his students, had MS and used a crutch. He had to walk about 2 blocks to the bus after school. He was robbed three or four times in a one school year. He didn?t to back.

I know one wierd farang with severe mobility problems ? walks very slow. A likeable sort of eccentric to other farangs. (But we don?t have to sleep with him.) He is a fixture in the hotel. One GF of mine who knew him well, told me he and his room were really filthy. And he was really cheap. Generally distasteful to Thai ladies. He had a lady ?caretaker? that took 10K baht and went home. (I am sure Blackie?s ?Luxury Home? is very clean and he is not cheap. Not drawing a parallel.)

Personally, I only go with freelancers or non-?working? girls. I don?t overpay and I take my time in getting to know them before making a date. I look for problems and if there is anything I don?t like, forget it. When they come with me, I make them comfortable and I make them laugh. I have good security at my hotel and I can lock my valuables in a drawer if I have any doubts about the girl. I do this in front of the girl if there is no other option. I?ve never even gotten a ?look? while I did it. If they hired a Thai guy to come to their room to screw them, they wouldn?t leave their wallet out either. Anyway, I?ve never had a problem.

A funny story, but doesn?t qualify as a problem: I usually keep a bottle of powder in the bath and one in the room. One good-looking 35 year old came over. She spent a lot of time in the bath after the deed and came out smelling very nice. When she left I went to the bathroom to powder my ?bits,? no powder. I saw her on Beach Road a couple of days later. All smiles, ?I go wit you, na?? ?How come you take my powder?? ?What!?? ?You took powder from hong nam.? ?No! No! I No!? ?Oh yes you did!? ?I go wit you? Take care you good, na?? I just had to smile and shake my head. Silly little liar.

I agree with Blackie 100% about the girls that come in and open the refrigerator. They make a character statement with their rudeness. I?m sure a lot of girls that come over might be hungry or like a snack, but they don?t pop the fridge and start pointing. ?I can eat?? Same with the whiskey bottle. I?m sure the ones that act like this learned it at home. I let the little bad seeds have what they want, but they are never invited back. This type usually asks for more money than they agreed to.

Zane

zanemay,

Hi, a good post but I think that your figures could be wrong.

I find it impossible to believe that the numbers you quoted are realistic.

Judging by the PMs & emails I've rec'd, most guys are too 'shy' to admit their thefts.

cheers. ::

Oh well! Another day, another mobile

Thats the attitude. Get your mind ready for another mobile phone to go. Can't be too long now.

You appear to be resigned to the fact that another one is going to go so whats the problem.

I haven't seen so many replies to a thread in a long time.

Really got everyone going. ice one Blackie.

Any other little gems hiding there to get the Board in full swing.

'posted my experience as a wake-up call (to all) but the "Friends of the Whores" don't seem to want to listen.......'

I listened to your first post blackie. I posted my comments as did a lot of other members. My first comments were 'rebuffed' and I was informed that because I did not know the situation my comment was inaccurate. You seem to 'leak' more information out with each additional post. If this is indeed a 'wake up call' then why not post the whole story from the get go. It will illicit feedback that WILL be pertinent. Then you won't have to castigate anyone who has a different opinion or outlook, and no one will be guilty of assuming 'this happened' or 'that happened' and you won't have to read a bunch of 'inaccurate' posts

First off, it seemed to me to be more of a rant than a wake up call. Once again I am only privy to a small percentage of what has actually transpired with 5 the stolen phones; secondly, based on the information you have provided I don't think you really need to be giving 'advice', 'heads up', or 'wake up calls' on apt/cellphone/whatever BG related security issues.

I am surprised to learn that guys on this board are 'too shy' about anything. Also, I am not familiar with this group you mention the "Friends of the Whores", do they have a web address where I could get more info?

Hi Blackie,

It wouldn't surprise me if these thieving bargirls you're speaking of are connected to eachother as in doing favors by passing the easy victim.

They must have a clear reason for labelling you as such, so it's up to you to get rid of that status.

Hi Blackie:

I have a practical solution, ::

Get someone to go to Pantip or Fortune town and buy you a dozen or more busted Mobile Phones. Such be cheap as Jok.

Then leave a couple obviously laying around your place. Let them wander off with them. No doubt them will return later and throw them at you complaining that 'u mobi mai dee', before stomping their way into your history books. ::

If you can't stop the thief, let them steal crap. :bow:

Archived