THEFT !

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

So the story as we have it is:

1. you barfine girl

2. girl phones 3 weeks later and comes back to ask to borrow money

3. you offer her what you have on hand and to go to ATM to give her another 1K to help her out

4. she decides to take the 400 and nick your phone instead.

sounds like you tried to do the right thing but got fucked over for your troubles. An unusual enough situation but what i do find extraordinary is the amount of people on this board that are ready and willing to jump in and give you a good kicking for being a bad man. Granted the story took a bit to get to the bottom of BUT IMHO i think you deserve better treatment than that from bargirls and fellow farangs alike. :down:

You post a threat to vent your anguish at losing 5 phones to theiving BGs and you get 5 pages of people replying that you probably deserved it cause your a cunt. SHAME SHAME SHAME :nono:

In all the years I've been coming here, been robbed once by two street hustlers. Quite a bit of money and expensive phone taken. I caught one on the scene, the other that had the stuff got away (left bkk for a short while). We went to the police station where i was treated really quite well. After a few days she was released. I saw the second person about a month later, called the police to ask if they could come pick her up, and she was thrown in the slammer. She admitted all and was to face the judge and spend tops about 5 days in the slammer before being released, as I was told. The cops went to her pad and found numerous sim cards from stolen phones(the phones were sold already, as in my case) as well as stolen wallet and credit card/bank cards. I should have been more careful when i was robbed - but other than that have never had major probs with the thai girls - other than once when i caught one sitting next to me in a crowded afterhours place with her fingers rummaging through my jeans pocket.

Last week a friend had 300 euros and credit card stolen after taking a freelancer home. Anyways just need to be cautious. I certainly don't trust any visitors i bring home regardless how long i've known them. Put them in an inviting situation and i'm sure some of them would go for it, IMHO.

Having said that, I've also been in numerous situations where i've taken girls back completely drunk and just fall asleep on the bed without putting my cash/phone (sometimes quite a bit of cash on-hand) in the safe and by the time I had woken up none of my valuables were missing - except the girl herself :drunk:;)

I think most folks were genuinely trying to help and were actually concerned for Blackie's safety what with a pattern of 5 thefts in a row. However, as we later learned in the thread this last incident wasn't exactly your average, typical GoGo girl brought home for the night, we learned:

- she was beaten by her Thai boyfriend

- Thai BF didn't know she was in the scene

- she may have had a continued concussion from this beating

- her crazed Thai BF may still be out looking for her

- she may have been a Yaba addict

- she quit work at her bar

- she was on the run, perhaps fleeing Bangkok as well as the scene

- while on the run called Blackie in apparent desparation to borrow money

- Blackie generously gave her what he had but that was only a small part of what she was looking for

None of this excuses her stealing from Blackie, especially after he was trying to do a right thing for her, however, now I wonder what the story is with the other 4....

well she probably got what she came for in the end

400 cash and a phone she could hock for 1100 = 1500 baht.

so she's ok now.

sure she'll pay back the 'loan' as soon as she can get flat on her back again.

I have been flabberghasted at the way some people have sided against Blackie or ciriticised him. Unfortunately, I think there are some people who would defend a bargirl, even if she slit their own mother's throat.

A lot of people will not say anything negative against bargirls and refuse to hear anything bad or negative about them.

While this situation may not be representative of other people's esperiences, neither do I think someone can side with the bargirl in this case.

Stick

norfloxacin400 said:

So the story as we have it is:

1. you barfine girl

2. girl phones 3 weeks later and comes back to ask to borrow money

3. you offer her what you have on hand and to go to ATM to give her another 1K to help her out

4. she decides to take the 400 and nick your phone instead.

You post a threat to vent your anguish at losing 5 phones to theiving BGs and you get 5 pages of people replying that you probably deserved it cause your a cunt. SHAME SHAME SHAME :nono:

Yeah, but why the fuck did it take so long to explain what really happened?? 3 pages now.

Blackie's failure to explain why some seemingly good advice at the beginning of this epic was useless did make him sound like the idiot from where I sit.

Guest lazyphil

Anybody who gets a mobile robbed 5 times deserves no siding with--its not imo about defending bgs (they deserve nothing if they thieve) its about blackies stupidity :rolleyes:

Hi,

Ah, come on, Stick!

You and I both know Blackie and I am sure that you understand that there is more to this than "some people who would defend a bargirl, even if she slit their own mother's throat."

Somebody who gets 5 mobiles 'stolen' in 9 months needs to do some thinking and looking into why, rather than just throwing around blame.

Now, I am not saying Blackie is a liar, nor am I condoning people stealing, just don't like people jumping to conclusions (on both sides).

Sanuk!

Archived