THEFT !

You and I both know Blackie

KS, you have met me, a few times, and I haven't seen you in nearly 2 years, you do not 'know' me!

needs to do some thinking and looking into why, rather than just throwing around blame.

Just throwing around blame???....... great insight KS.

Now, I am not saying Blackie is a liar

Gee, I'm glad about that, you could have fooled me.

Thanks for your input.

• Replies 223
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Hi,

Yep, was afraid this would happen... :(

Seems you are assuming the worst again.

Blackie, while it is true that we haven't seen each other for ~2 years, I rather doubt you will have changed much. I have always found you a nice guy (you can believe that or not, up to you), but you do have a tendency to attract trouble.

I mean, 5 phones in 9 months???

It does seem to me that you are determined to attack all those who do not completely agree with you in your view of the event in particular and bargirls in general. Something which is not helping your credibility much.

Sanuk!

This is nothing to do with taking a girl back. This is helping a person in trouble, could have been a Thai rent boy, farang, whatever.

Men are always getting in trouble befriending/helping waifs and runaways. The facts are slowly unravelling and now bear little relation to the facts initially supposed.

These things happen Blackie, stay away from girls like that, maybe her Thai boyfriend slapped her up because she stole his mobile, who knows, who cares, not your business.

I suspect your other thefts were in similar circumstances.

It does seem to me that you are determined to attack all those who do not completely agree with you in your view of the event in particular

Well I had a good seat at the event 'in particular'!

err, I was the victim of the theft, or have you forgotten?

but you do have a tendency to attract trouble.

Really, pray, do go on, that's a very sweeping statement from someone who has only met me a few times in a quiet bar...and not seen for nrly 2 years ::

My opinion of bargirls is based on fact, not rumours.

Embarrassed? No, saddened, yes.

I posted my experience as a wake-up call (to all) but the "Friends of the Whores" don't seem to want to listen....... Oh well! Another day, another mobile ::

Archived