EURO 2004

Zaad

• Replies 543
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Limbo,

"At least I don't have to share my spot with anybody."

Wrong, I made a typo (not miscalculation :) ) and you'll be sharing your spot with Fly Papillon who also has 1 point.

Just edited the league table.

Switserland - Croatia 0 - 0

A few randon comments here, I hope I wont get shot down by the fanatics.......

The Swiss played better with 10 than with a complete team.....

The refs so far think they are the star of the games giving free discounted yellow cards....

Better teams had to stay home for us to see those 2 weak teams in a tournament.....

Stiel had a good safe with the head :p best part of the game IMO.

Upto the game of the day, allez la France :angel:

BB

live from Portugal

France - England 2 - 1

Ok, I'll start........

What a FUCKING GAME !!!!!!

France was better, England scored, France fought, England played shite....... and lost.......

As a neutral viewer I'd say that any team that would play England as shite as England did today would be demolished in the English press and tabloids.

And Henry did not play well at all....... oh and Beckam missed a penalty.

BB

Lampard's goal was unstoppable, England started playing like Italy after their goal, Rooney should take penalties, Heskey shouldn't make stupid tackles like that, James should have stuck out a hand (it was all of a foot away from him), and what was Gerrard thinking?

Thought we were too respectful (or maybe playing like Italy) but we just made France look very ordinary for 90 minutes without playing very well ourselves. Is that all you Frog-types have got? Was Trezeguet even playing? The director cut away to French supporters at the end and they looked as shocked, surprised and relieved as anyone that they'd got anything from the game. Not so invincible...

Get some confidence, boys. You've shown France aren't all that (they hardly created a chance all game). Just stop listening to the continental critics and play your game. (Neville, get down the flanks!)

Where were Belgium, btw? Didn't they go out to those giants Croatia and Bulgaria?

"Is that all you Frog-types have got?"

What we HAD was a very bitter taste from the 1-0 against Senegal 2 y ago. Felt very frustrated in BKK national stadium that day. Tonight it became milder during that huge applause in a crowded french pub. We were still celebrating the unexpected draw when Henry fell in the penalty zone!! WTF!!!!

Sure wouldn't like to be an english soccer fan tonight...

We teach U football and U teach us labour law, deal?

Archived