20,000 baht a month...

chuckwoww

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

she's completely honest with you in all aspects

----------------------

Ouuuuuu..... you won't catch me saying that! ;) Just because we talk about it (does not have to do with sleeping around), does not mean a misdeed was not done before.

but who are you to say that that's indeed the case,

--------------------------------

P127 the Great, the All-knowing ::!

Just kidding. it's very simple. Unknown to her i have her password :o for the net, rarely look (not even one time last year), but just did. Nothing, says hello to a friend married in England. Truth is she is not into e-mails that much, even with me.

Mainly, there is no way i would not learn if she missed a beat, so to speak, since my neighbour in my condo is french like me, and they hate each other. He'd be too happy to let me know if she had been absent more than a few nights. Grapevine works for farangs too.

She will never bring a guy to my place, though that too would be known, of course.

And as i said, she always answers when I call. And I can call both her cell and the condo extension.

basically, i wish all the wishful fellows who think their Pattaya girl is waiting at home, to have a GF who does not sleep around as mine. isolated cases on the face of it, no slut there. Allow me to know her that much.

BTW, she works (no, not P4P).

You have the right attitude concerning your long distance relationship P127.

I think it is hilarious that adult men who travel the world are concerned about fidelity issues from a woman they don't live with and in another country to boot. I mean if you love and care about each other what difference does it make if they get some nooky when you are not there? Sex is a physical act that can be expressed with emotion if chosen. I can bang a chick and not love her so why could a woman not be able to bang another guy and not love him? Generally speaking and of course there are exceptions but what you don't know won't hurt you. Anyway why in the hell would you ask your chick if she was screwing someone else if there is no evidence of her doing it? Personally I never ask the question because I simply don't care and the thought of infidelity does not cross my mind. My attitude is just don't let me find out and everything will be cool.

Maybe I am a little different in that I don't prize sexual fidelity in a woman. There are so many other attributes in a relationship that I value over fidelity.

Personally I never ask the question because I simply don't care and the thought of infidelity does not cross my mind. My attitude is just don't let me find out and everything will be cool.

Each to his own of course, but I don't have a clue what you're talking about.

What you're saying is that you don't seem to care one bit about one of your GFs fucking around but if 'a little bird' tells you that she's been screwing Mr. A in location A then it's not cool anymore?

Doesn't make sense.

>>>Maybe I am a little different in that I don't prize sexual fidelity in a woman. There are so many other attributes in a relationship that I value over fidelity.<<<

and maybe you have never been really in love with a woman.

and please, don't ask me to define what that means, that is one of the things beyond definition, only that you know if you are. it is something deeply instinctive where it really does not matter what your logic side of the brain might say about what attributes in a relationship you value.

You have the right attitude concerning your long distance relationship P127

--------------------------------

:o ........:bow: :bow: :bow:

PS: i am abit surprised by the closed mindedness shown by certain about this subject, especially in view of that poll I talked about.

I mean, we've had that sexual revolution for about 40 years now, I've seen all kinds of situations growing up in France and licving in the States, couples giving a certain freedom to each other, going apart, going back together, cheating then forgiving etc.....

I may or may not agree with all the possibilities and choices of RTs, but it's out there, and who would I be to tell people they are not a couple, because it's not my cup of tea?

Who knows what happens behind one own's back. At least i get to know, and there's not much writing home about, except to illustrate my point here, of course ::.

IMO

Personally I never ask the question

------------------------

exactly. What i learn never happened within a hard session of questions and "answer me!!!" pleas.

Within the course of a few months a couple gets intimate, not just sexually, but talking to each other, this or that subject, in full trust, letting it out. Come to think of it, i think many farangs never get to that level of sharing.

where it really does not matter what your logic side of the brain might say about what attributes in a relationship you value.

--------------------

You nailed it for me. As we say in France: "Love has its reason that Reason ignores" (l'amour a ses raisons que la raison ignore). 4 years at it already...

My attitude is just don't let me find out and everything will be cool.

I appreciate that honey, and I had no idea you read this board, until now. What's for supper tonight?

Seriously, I agree with you if we're talking about fidelity from multiple time zones away (but I'm jumping in on the 10th page of this thread, so forgive me if this hasn't been said 100 times yet). :)

Archived