20,000 baht a month...

chuckwoww

Many will stops the funds if they find out otherwise.

------------------------------

They should not have begun to send some, to begin with.

OK, this post is in response to everyone who commented on my post. let's have fun:

First the "I hope.." was not a serious statement, just a smirk. neither was "I assume..." since in the course of my stay she will tell me at some point who she met, IF she met one.

Again, if you have a GF, a sponsoree, whatever, in Pattaya and you want to fool yourselves that in the course of 7 or 8 months she may not run into possibilities of having sexual intercourse, you are right not to have a GF in Pattaya, and wrong to have one. Frankly, I say Pattaya, but I burn to write Thailand.

BTW, never said she did it as a prostitute. never said that she does it so often that you guys can assume she is back to "work".

Finally, gimme a break about loyalty. How many of you are of the opinion that screwing a round a bit (you, not her), in Thailand or back home, means that you released yourself from being in a RT. Come on guys, I know a few of you. You are screwing around even as you have GFs/wives. No one is really throwing you the loyalty book for that, not me at least.

very simply, she may or she may not, but when my GF tells me she met this or that guy last august or whenever, i do not throw the book at her. 2004, not 1904. IMO

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

P127,

I don't think a number of guys are trying to say that one's behavior of sleeping around on one's wife or GF is acceptanle whether for themselves or others.

Agree, many guys do sleep around on their GFs. Call it a double standard, a moral weakness, whatever. I don't think people are denying that. Doing a behavior is one thing; accepting it as okay to do is another.....

But the post wasn't about men's behavior. It was about a statement that it is okay for one's GF to sleep around (doesn't matter BG or not, paid or not paid) is acceptable to one's own belief system.

That is what I believe people are responding to....

Cardinalblue

I agree. What is the nature of a g/f-wife relationship? Committment. If not, then why bother? If you don't have that, you are just two people fucking around.

>>>>But the post wasn't about men's behavior. It was about a statement that it is okay for one's GF to sleep around (doesn't matter BG or not, paid or not paid) is acceptable to one's own belief system.<<<<

It's fine if you accept/want your partner to screw other guys/girls, but it is very strange to me to call them your g/f-wife/husband. What's to keep the other guys/girls in their life from stating the same?

wife/husband-g/f-b/f = committed partner

While you can have agreements within, to circumvent the conventional norm, you must also accept questions about it's validity, from the outside. If someone tells me he/she has a bf/gf, I will assume it's a relationship of two people getting together, and making an agreement to be with only that person. If that were not the case, then we would all feel comfortable with walking up to a couple, and asking the subject of our desires if they would like to fuck you tonight. That is unacceptable, because both have stated publicly that they are only committed to each other, and are not subject to being free, in the sense of dating/sex with another.

If not, then the term wife/husband/gf/bf has no meaning. It's just not a moral judgement. It's a definition of the word/term. Same as judging someone to be a vegetarian, and see them eating a steak. ::

HT

It was about a statement that it is okay for one's GF to sleep around

----------------------

let's say "not surprising" in a place like Pattaya. Of course it's not OK, and i already mentionned I was merely smirking in saying "i hope...I assume...".

but lots of things are not OK in this world still they happen. It's not really about me, it's about the myriad guys who send money to a girl in Pattaya, and demand sexual abstinence, and worse, believe in it.

I am sorry, but by leaving my GF to behave as she wishes, not as i think wishfully or demand, then I am not out here in SF, turning around my bed wondering if some guy is banging her, and also not asking her to lie.

I wish to anyone the level of confidences I have with her. Everything is on the table, I admit though that staying 3 and more months give plenty of time to get to the bottom of things on ceratin subjects (goes for me as well).

She is not that promiscuous anyway, but over 7, 8 months, yes, i am not going to throw the book at her.

And so the question remains? Why do you call her your girl friend? You come to town, and she bangs you. Just as she does with other guys, when you are not there. What is your definition of a girl friend?

HT

>>>>She is not that promiscuous anyway, but over 7, 8 months, yes, i am not going to throw the book at her.<<<<

But you would be upset if she fucks another guy in 3 days within your departure? But not, if you're away for a few months....WTF???

It's no wonder they love you. :drunk:

HT

I think you are missing the point. It's not about defining the RT with my GF, which is my own business, but the fact that farang BFs should not think wishfully that their Pattaya GF is sagely at home at all times.

When a girl answers her phone and tells the guy that yes, she is in the village or with her sister in BKK, when actually she is in Pattaya, i am sorry for the guy if he believes her.

I never press my GF for anwers, but she does not lie to me if the subject comes about. From what i gather, reading this board sometimes, it's already more than some "BFs" get.

Archived