20,000 baht a month...

chuckwoww

>>She tells me that she is in Surin, and, for a time that's where the IP's came from. But then the source IPs started to come from BKK and then Phuket!!! <<

technology has expanded the income potential of many girls, but it is also their undoing because they are quick learners when it comes to using it but don't really understand it.

I screwed myself one time. I called the gf and left a message that i was back in the usa, didn't realize the reception desk where she lived had caller ID. She immediately found a taxi for the three hour drive to bangkok and showed up unannounced at the hotel i was staying at on soi 3 ::

Undone by caller id, talk about being a moron ::

The funny thing about that story was the monumental resistance put forward by the girls at the reception desk at the Dynasty hotel. They would not tell her what room i was staying in. "I'm not some BG i'm his fucking girlfriend!!@!" The reception girls said "You ain't gettin his room #". She dished out all kinds of abuse, called the girls every name in the book. The reception girls said "solly" and kept their mouths shut :D My gf was in the lobby, I was in my room and had no idea she was even in bkk!!

Anyway, i sent my gf money for quite awhile, you guys are too paranoid about this money thing. If she is your gf then you need to send her money, no way around it. If she is supposed to not be fooling around, you'll find out sooner or later if she is, then you just stop sending her money. No big deal and no big loss so don't forget to take care of your honey(s) ::

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Rickfalang,

Just curious. You have an arizona-BKK address. Are you splitting time in both places year around?

I am getting tired of LOS's annual hot season and looking for a dry sunny climate but not at california cost of living.

I am exploring arizona even new mexico to spend the march thru june period.

Any insights if you have residence in both arizona and Thailand?

Cardinalblue

then when a real honey comes around, will you still have the money to attract her?

----------------------------

Of course. What I have sent to my GF every month, I make in a 7 hours work day. And i hope/assume she fools around. She is too young for total abstinence for the most part of the year..... I mean, if i care so much about not fooling around, Pattaya is the wromg place to go.... Let's be sensible to human needs! ::

Of course. What I have sent to my GF every month, I make in a 7 hours work day. And i hope/assume she fools around. She is too young for total abstinence for the most part of the year..... I mean, if i care so much about not fooling around, Pattaya is the wromg place to go.... Let's be sensible to human needs!

Yep that is a much more realistic attitude than most people adopt.

You cannot expect a young healthy person to go without sex for months on end.

Ridiculous really

p127,

I guess we just differ on this one. If I call my someone my GF and i am involved with her in a committed way, then I don't expect her to fool around and vice versa.

I don't think age has anything to with one's values. Vales are set at a very early age. yes, judgments may be poor on ocassion but vlalues are fairly set. All of a sudden she will reach age 28 and stop fooling around because now she is mature?

I guess i get confused between sponsorship and what people call relationships?

I know a number of guys who give money but believe that the girl has truly quit the scene. As we know, some do and some don't. Many will stops the funds if they find out otherwise.

I am wondering and probably good for another thread, is if there are many or a few guys who call a girl their GF knowing and accepting she is sleeping/getting other contributions from other guys when one are not around. Quite a different take on things!

Personally, that is just too much of an open relationship for me. I would accept from the standpoint that i am a sponsor and this is what she does, but not from the perspective of calling her my GF. I would view it more from giving to a chartible cause which is doing at least one particular person maybe more some good....

Cardinalblue

Hi P127,

>>>>>And i hope/assume she fools around. She is too young for total abstinence for the most part of the year..... I mean, if i care so much about not fooling around, Pattaya is the wromg place to go.... Let's be sensible to human needs!<<<<

Well...what you call your girlfriend, is actually a working, active prostitute/whore. Most would call a girlfriend as someone they are committed to. And visa versa. Maybe that is why these threads can go arai here. When you start calling a prostitute, as your girl friend, we all get confussed. ::

You 'hope she fools around'? You truely live in a different world than me. I can only thank God for that. What the hell are you thinking? ::

HT

If you expect the girl to stay home during her youthful and attractive years waiting for your yearl visits.you should provide some insurance for her security.I think 60,000Baht per month in a savings trust that gives her 10-15K a month to live on and the rest in savings is a reasonable way to go .After all you are asking her for her most important assets that are limited by time.Why should any gal hang her hopes and future on a guy that makes haedly more than a verbal commitment which just paying living costs is!!

>>>I think 60,000Baht per month in a savings trust that gives her 10-15K a month to live on and the rest in savings is a reasonable way to go <<<

lot of people in far more expensive countries have to survive on a lot less. but if you can pay that - good for the girl.

only one thing: if you think that this will keep a working girl faithful you are a fool.

a girl will stay faithful to you because she decides to, and that regardless the money you give her.

and the volatile sanuk temper of a lot of girls looking for those sort of sponsors are even less of a chance for any sort of steadyness.

dunnu, but in my younger and stupider days i have partied a lot with those sort of girls being kept by some rich fools. and i have seen those girls blowing some seriously rich blokes off when they have thought that providing them with so much money gives them the right to control those birds as well.

Zorro, P127,

I don't get this idea here...why send her any money at all? just pay her when you are there with her, maybe cheaper in the long run, and less hassle. To send a woman money, knowing she is going out and earning more (perhapes) is a bit crazy to me. I can see helping someone in a transitional stage, but on a regular basis over years, knowing she is still working, or just screwing around, and doing nothing to better herself...?

Archived